Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
My hypothesis is that Bioware had the relays destroyed at the end of ME3 so they could have the next game set entirely on earth, saving themselves the effort of coming up with new planets and allowing them to make the game completely linear.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
WTF is a "gameplay designer"?
xb9TwyG.png

Anyway, it is obvious where Mass Effect is heading
geP8MJh.png

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Any attempt at a sequel is going to be shit unless IT is actually true.
At this point, if I were Bioware, I'd make a sequel deliberately avoiding the subject just to troll you fuckers more. Geez, talk about annoying.
If it is a sequel there needs to be an ambient conversation that goes something like this:
"What if it turned out that Shepard was indoctrinated the whole time?"
"No, that would just be fucking stupid. You'd have to be completely retarded to believe that."

Edit: And then ITers use troll logic to 'prove' that this is conformation the IT is true.

Lhynn

Arcane
Any attempt at a sequel is going to be shit unless IT is actually true.
At this point, if I were Bioware, I'd make a sequel deliberately avoiding the subject just to troll you fuckers more. Geez, talk about annoying.
If it is a sequel there needs to be an ambient conversation that goes something like this:
"What if it turned out that Shepard was indoctrinated the whole time?"
"No, that would just be fucking stupid. You'd have to be completely retarded to believe that."
"What if sheppard turned out to be fighting against indoctrination in the last 15 minutes of the game and everything was a battle of wills?"
"You mean like we hinted? Sure, i can work with that."

Servo

Arcane
I predict that ME4 will top ME3 levels of retardedness in every conceivable way. It will be glorious.

Xeon

Augur
Did Bioware dismiss IT? IIRC they said they will rather not comment and left it open I think in one of the panels they did.

bat_boro

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom