Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:
Disco Communism 4 - 0 Outer Cuckz
:smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:
What does it matter if progressive activist journos choose the commie game over the traditional liberal game?
Why are you trying to twist everything and make it about politics? I am a very far right individual,yet i can enjoy a good game even if it is made by a bunch of communist larpers. The game is just good,while tow is just forgettable and boring. Also it is not only retarded journos but the public too. Disco wouldn't have stood a chance if it was against fallout 3 or 4.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Also it is not only retarded journos but the public too. Disco wouldn't have stood a chance if it was against fallout 3 or 4.
Prior to 2017, there were 28 industry experts and representatives that selected the winners, while the awards from 2017 onwards have used over 50 such experts.[17] In 2019, non-English media publications were added to the jury.[18] Winners are to be determined by a blended vote between the voting jury (90%) and public fan voting (10%) via social media.[19]

90% journos, not democratic.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
In other news, you can now mod out lesbian ship AI and replace with a normal looking person.

43-1575748069-453327889.jpeg
Does her facial expression change in the dialogue?

43-1575748081-1818506197.jpeg

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera

Greetings employees of Halcyon,

We want to take this opportunity to thank the incredible team behind The Outer Worlds. It is because of their hard work and dedication to this project that we received the Best Narrative, Best Performance - Ashly Burch, Best RPG, and Game of the Year nominations at The Game Awards.

To all of those who voted for us in The Game Awards, you are all fantastic and we are so grateful for your support. The reception to The Outer Worlds has been unbelievable to see, and even just being nominated means a lot. However, the journey isn't over yet as we are excited to announce that we will be expanding the story through DLC next year! Details will be made available at a later date.

Now we would like to allow our game directors to share a message with you all:

We just wanted to personally thank our team for doing a wonderful job and our fans for their tremendous support.

And Tim would like to say what an honor it was to work with me. – Leonard

Whatever, Leonard. Now that we’ve finished, I expect that certain photographs will be destroyed, as per our agreement. – Tim

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Laughing Feargus looks downright evil.

I like the devil popping out behind Leonard's shoulder.

The guys in the suits and ties (except Tim) and the girl in the front with the large coat are such dorks. Tim makes it work in that fabulous way.

Starwars

Arcane
Don't you just love those interviews where you read the question and you know exactly what the answer is going to be before you read it?

I mean, not everyone is an old cRPG fan, I get it... but jeez...

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
No more fan mods after Woedicagate.

I like how the supposed lesbian agenda of short hair is replaced with hair tied back that functionally looks no different. Also it looks stupid in general.

It does look less butch though.

Re: the article, color-blind Tim somehow can see the difference in 4k.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Do we know if the story DLC will be mid-game or post-game?
Safe to say mid-game. Post-game DLC does happen ever so rarely, but it's always the last thing released.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom