Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Urban Strife is supposed to have [a demo], but I don't see it yet.

Urban Strife isn't part of the Base Builder Fest. Steam Next Fest runs February 6th-13th and Urban Strife will feature its demo at that time. (And you all should play it. It's good, and player activity during Next Fest will help boost the game's visibility on Steam in the future.)

Modron

Arcane
Steam next fest press events usually start a week before the actual event and at least 70% of the participating games have their demos up by then so it might be worthwhile to look it up come february 1st.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I'm surprised Isaac is still a white male in the remake.

didn't they messed up the age / looks of the Isaac and hif wife? Especieally the wife to be more with modern standards - more beat up and look worse than the actress her model is based on?

Caim

Arcane
I'm surprised Isaac is still a white male in the remake.

didn't they messed up the age / looks of the Isaac and hif wife? Especieally the wife to be more with modern standards - more beat up and look worse than the actress her model is based on?

His wife, the crew of the ship Isaac arrives in, the corporate vessel they arrive at so that Isaac can stompy stomp stomp, all of it.

Though to be fair, megacorporations faking diversity for kudos isn't all that odd.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
Fantasy DLC for WooLoop released.
543427273844588574.webp

lightbane

Arcane

A spiritual successor to Wario Land 4. HIGHLY recommended from what I watched, even Kusemek likes it! I'll wait until it gets a discount though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom