Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
THYMESIA AND NIOH 2

LOLLLOL MORE SHIT I WONT PLAY FOR A YEAR OR SO LOLLLOL

Elttharion

Learned
They are currently butchering the DQ III remake.
Could you give the details?
I thought they did not intend to change the plot..
We only have previews for now but they pretty much removed gender entirely from the game (instead of male female we now have type A or type B) and some character models are either toned down or censored like the lips on the troll:

square-enix-has-censored-the-trolls-lips-in-dragon-quest-hd-v0-59gp84kck2cd1.png

I expect more stuff will come out once we see more parts of the game. SE always censors their remasters/remakes.

Retardo

Learned
We only have previews for now but they pretty much removed gender entirely from the game (instead of male female we now have type A or type B) and some character models are either toned down or censored like the lips on the troll:

square-enix-has-censored-the-trolls-lips-in-dragon-quest-hd-v0-59gp84kck2cd1.png

I expect more stuff will come out once we see more parts of the game. SE always censors their remasters/remakes.
well, shit, the troll is the final straw

Elttharion

Learned

well, shit, the troll is the final straw
Imagine some DEI consultant unironically saying 'we need to change the troll because he reminds me of black people'. Not even I am that racist lmao

Late Bloomer

Scholar
lol no real-time tactics section

There is a Real-Time Strategy Fest set for 2025

https://store.steampowered.com/news/group/4145017/view/4264427597939246983
Registration is open now
for the following Steam Sales and Fests (sorted by date):

Real-Time Strategy Fest: January 20 – 27
Idler Fest: February 3 –10
Couch Co-Op Fest: February 10 –17
Steam Next Fest: February Edition: February 24 – March 3
Visual Novel Fest: March 3 – 10
Steam Spring Sale: March 13 – 20
City Builder & Colony Sim Fest: March 24 – 31
Sokoban Fest: April 21 – 28
Wargames Fest: April 28 – May 5
Creature Collector Fest: May 12 – May 19
Zombies vs. Vampires Fest: May 26 – June 2
Steam Next Fest: June Edition: June 9 – 16
Fishing Fest: June 16 – 23
Steam Summer Sale: June 26 – July 10

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom