Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Valkyria Chronicles Thread

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=Valkyria Chronicles

PxmvhTX.png

Now I know on what to spend my next videogaem moniez.
realistic looking violence my ass...
hopefully they'll make enough money to warrant a port or at least localization of 3 as well.

Luka-boy

Arcane
Excellent. I never bought the DLCs for my PS3 copy, so assuming this will be a Complete Edition of sorts (why wouldn't it be?) I'll finally be able to check them out.

While they're at it they could port 2 and especially 3. It'd be great if only PC users had a translated version of 3 :smug:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
This is incredible. Japanese gaming companies found PC.

Looks like PC isn't ero gaming machine anymore.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
But what about Operation Darkness
93a11385_2502762-6278897736-no-no.gif

Was that the one with the Nazi's and werewolves? What's so bad about it, I heard it was alright.

Then again there's quite a lot of people on steam that think Agarest is a good series.
Controls and camera are shit. Like, I want to kill myself shit.

I'm aware of that, the demo showed it.

But, like, system-wise? I got passed the shit camera and controls after a bit.

Wen Yang

Novice
While I'm happy that this is coming for PC (which means I can finally play part 1), just curious about the lack of VC3 talk here despite the fan-translation release quite a while ago.

Personally loved VC3 a lot.

TigerKnee

Arcane
While I'm happy that this is coming for PC (which means I can finally play part 1), just curious about the lack of VC3 talk here despite the fan-translation release quite a while ago..
The patching method is obnoxious that I haven't found the time to do it yet.

Perkel

Arcane
While I'm happy that this is coming for PC (which means I can finally play part 1), just curious about the lack of VC3 talk here despite the fan-translation release quite a while ago.

Personally loved VC3 a lot.

Because VC2 and 3 are shit clones of VC1.

VC1 is about close knit squad 7 which are just support for main war force and their struggle throughout war. Each mission is more or less different had different objectives and as game system is not that well balanced (scouts) but it does provide often challenge much more interesting than in most games. Story missions are superb and you feel that your squad makes difference here and there. Characters are awesome, ton of good CGI and games looks stunning with it's Canvas engine which makes everything look like it was painted. Also the Story is just that good overall. Sure there are bit and pieces that sometimes don't work but there are powerful moments that will make this game awesome for you.

VC2 is just fucking trope filled anime school grind game. After doing same mission for 20 time just with different enemy placement you will want to throw out your psp to trash bin. Biggest different

Comparing VC1 to VC2 is like comparing Fallout 1 to Fallout Brotherhood of Steel (ps2 game)

If you didn't play any VC yet. Play VC1 and forget the rest.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
But what about Operation Darkness
93a11385_2502762-6278897736-no-no.gif

Was that the one with the Nazi's and werewolves? What's so bad about it, I heard it was alright.

Then again there's quite a lot of people on steam that think Agarest is a good series.
Controls and camera are shit. Like, I want to kill myself shit.

I'm aware of that, the demo showed it.

But, like, system-wise? I got passed the shit camera and controls after a bit.

I didn't feel like I wanted to buy the game after playing the demo. I want to erase the memories of it. :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom