Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2

Some footage. Combat seems to be largely witcher 2 like, rolling around like a Goron and hitting shit with your sword before rolling away again. >.>

WhiteGuts

Arcane
11174249_10152937401534331_3864171125164141810_o.jpg

11174400_10152937401244331_6505185890144538285_o.jpg

11169651_10152937401629331_7641334012411164819_o.jpg

bretty gud

Paul_cz

Arcane
I dont get why do they keep releasing terribly compressed jpegs. Have they never heard of png in potatoland ?

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
So that's how it is? Some retards with channels that get around 20k views get games for free and weeks before everyone else? Fuck this shit, I'm starting my own gaming channel. Fuck this shit.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
So that's how it is? Some retards with channels that get around 20k views get games for free and weeks before everyone else? Fuck this shit, I'm starting my own gaming channel. Fuck this shit.

Hate those fucking leeches as well,most of them are horrible players that never gives the viewer any valuable information about the game,they just roam around like headless chickens. screaming like retards ''LOOK AT THAT!!!'' fucking worthles pieces of shit.

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
They even flew him to Poland to tempt him with Polish hookers and cocaine. You guys jelly?

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron

Did they really get free game copies or is it footage from when they were invited to Poland? Because yeah, I generally agree with you because these people are not really good players or anything and audiences mainly watch them for their entertainment value/personality/whatever. I do like some Youtubers like Gopher for example, who is playing first two games in preparation for Wild Hunt and doesn't make me want to choke him to death. At least not all the time.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In

Did they really get free game copies or is it footage from when they were invited to Poland? Because yeah, I generally agree with you because these people are not really good players or anything and audiences mainly watch them for their entertainment value/personality/whatever. I do like some Youtubers like Gopher for example, who is playing first two games in preparation for Wild Hunt and doesn't make me want to choke him to death. At least not all the time.

I'm mad about youtubers getting games early in general. They've got PoE before backers for example.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Green red and blue square shaped icons everywhere. How nice. Fuck this gay world.

Beowulf

Arcane
At least it's gamepad friendly. More RPG's need good solutions like that.

norolim

Arcane

Some footage. Combat seems to be largely witcher 2 like, rolling around like a Goron and hitting shit with your sword before rolling away again. >.>

No one will be forcing you to keep rolling. There are other moves you can use to dodge. Have a look at someone more competent fighting a high level opponent.

I have to admit that just by looking at it I have no fucking idea how you develop your skills in TW3 - a complete and utter clusterfuck of an UI.

It's actually an interesting system: you spend points on skills from 4 categories on the left and then "equip" the skills you got in the slots on the right. This means you will be able to build various sets of skills but will have to make choices concerning what exactly you want to use at a given time. And according to the devs, you won't event get close to maxing everything by the time you finish the game - you'll have to choose your expertise field or suffer from jack of all trades master of none syndrome.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom