Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Its mohawk you blind cunt:smug:
Mohawks stick up and it's also too long to be a high and tight.

Mohawk
Mohawk1.jpg

99e53436f8e95801679aa96673e8d871.jpg

bobak-ferdowsi-haircut.jpg

the-shortest-mohawk-hairstyle.jpg

d49fde6a17edbeb665d8f2e4ef9b72b3.jpg

Undercut
A-cool-Undercut-haircut-with-blonde-hair.jpg

brad-pitt-haircut-2014.jpg

095.jpg

014.jpg

Your fashion knowledge is as shitty as your taste in video games

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So, the beta is releasing today. When inXile send out their email, can somebody who pledged for the beta please post it here?

SniperHF

Arcane
So, the beta is releasing today. When inXile send out their email, can somebody who pledged for the beta please post it here?

Is it actually going to be the 17th? My backer account says
"The Beta will unlock for backers sometime during the week of January 17th."

SniperHF

Arcane
Wait, what? Oh crap. :lol:

Yeah I was surprised too. I remember the original update announcement and everyone saying 17th but it uses the same language. Go figure.

Fargo said:
Hello Exiles, Brian Fargo here. Here we are in 2016, 17 years after the original Planescape Torment hit the scene and became a cult classic. This is finally the year for the spiritual successor to become a reality. I’m proud to tell you that Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta will be coming to all eligible backers during the week of January 17th and to Steam Early Access on the 26th of January.

There was an update on the steam DB for Torment 17 hours ago though.

Of course that doesn't preclude the 17th itself but Sunday is a really odd day...

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Does it mean the week of 11-17 or the week of 18-24? Do the americans call weeks by the last day of the previous week or what? I don't understand.

SniperHF

Arcane
Does it mean the week of 11-17 or the week of 18-24? Do the americans call weeks by the last day of the previous week or what? I don't understand.

Here Sunday is considered the first day of the week. 17-23.

EDIT: I'm used to posting on forums with location identifiers.
Added for effect:
:kwanzania:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Why would you consider sunday the first day of a new week?

That's fucking retarded, sunday has ALWAYS been the LAST day of the week, not the first.

The wording of the beta release is pretty cryptic. Couldn't they just say, the start of next week, Jan 18th?

Why all the mystery, InXile :>

Give us a precise releasedate with seconds, minutes, hours.

---

Arcane
I suppose that one should consider sunday the last day of the week and should drive on the right side of the road :hmmm:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
That's fucking retarded, sunday has ALWAYS been the LAST day of the week, not the first.

I suppose you think one should drive on the left side of the road too.

No?

Making sunday be the first day of any week, makes no fucking sense in any world, universe or paralleluniverse. There's 7 days in a week, sunday is the last one, so obviously, objectively and visibly not the first.

I suppose you think one should drive on the left side of the road too.

No?

Making sunday be the first day of any week, makes no fucking sense in any world, universe or paralleluniverse. There's 7 days in a week, sunday is the last one, so obviously, objectively and visibly not the first.
This varies all over the world.
The first day of the week varies all over the world. In most cultures, Sunday is regarded as the first day of the week although many observe Monday as the first day of the week. According to the Bible, the Sabbath or Saturday is the last day of the week which marks Sunday as the first day of the week for many Jewish and Christian faiths, while many countries regard Monday as the first day of the week.

According to the international standard ISO 8601, Monday is the first day of the week ending with Sunday as the seventh day of the week. Although this is the international standard, countries such as the United States still have their calendars refer to Sunday as the start of the seven-day week.
It's like you've never seen any calenders.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
I don't give a shit about religion and KWA bullshit theories.

Science and rationality says it's the last day. United Fails of Kwamania always wants their own system. GALLONZZZ, feet, poundz

METRIC SYSTEM MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU KNOW IT? :D

Sunday is the last day of the week. This is a scientific FACT. And cannot be disputed. Anybody argues against this, is simply flat out wrong, be it religion or USA or whatever the fuck.. I aint care bout dis shit, so you niggas get the fuck outta my face with this shit

Fairfax

Arcane
Obviously it wasn't even done when they announced it. I can only imagine how shitty the performance will be.

I'd honestly be surprised for it to be released when it's still the weekend here. If the beta gets sent out to me and no one has mentioned it here I'll post a note for you guys.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom