Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Trailer News: Dragon Commander

DraQ

Arcane
Also when I look at color coded units - hey my balloon is radiant blue, and mine is puke green - I'm getting a rash. Can't the developers at least one time create a mechanic that let you differentiate without changing everything into a Power Rangers episode? 
Faction coloured position lights, torches, flags that get disproportionally prominent with LOD.

"Guys, if we keep the sexist camera shot in, it would really piss off that Roguey person who reckons we're out of cash!"

:troll:
Reason enough to buy the game once it hits the shelves.

:martini:

Only you can fight the spread of vagina rabies.

Larian make childish games? Larian make childish games, but they are self aware enough and don't take themselves so seriously, it is a childsh that is more charming than dumb. If someone want to see really childsh games they only need to go to bethesda and Bioware. "I'm the Dragonborn, the chosen one with epic voice and I want to go on a epic quest to save the epic world" or "Shepard, I'm a 12 years old virgin with daddy issues I only need your cock in my vagina to solve my problems". Anyone who met the Dragon Terror Patrol on divinity 2 and didn't, at least, smile is way too jaded to find anything funny. I prefer more traditional RPG than the ARPG they make but Divine Divinity 2 is way better than shit like Oblivion, mass effect 3 and DA 2.
:bro:

I smiled indeed.
And ate them!

Also, Wiz8 was similarly derpy-but-self-aware, should we be bashing it too?

I like the trailer. This game looks really promising, especially when it comes to the (both literally and figuratively) very colorful cast of characters. Also, last fun Dragon game I played was Drakan: Order of the Flame*, so it's about time for another one.

*Divinity 2 had dragon-flying too, but it was not the most fun part of that game.
I of The Dragon had shit dragon-flying, but awesome dragon-casting.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Though Dragon Mode looks cool. I hope it won't be absurdly overpowered

Just my thought on that. You get the feeling a good Dragon player will be able to beat any bad odds in a battle just by killing everything with his dragon. Hopefully it don't have helth regen or something like that.

I helped demo the game before the ground combat was implemented and I stuck around for the Q&A session about DC and there was no mention of health regen or anything else screamed "casual". When I played the game, the dragon was not over powered in any way because due to some of the more hard hitting units like the floating but stationary dragon towers, you couold end up as dragon paste rather quickly. From what I recall, the dragon form was a way for you, the player, to take charge in a battle for fun mostly.

Keep in mind that I helped demo a very early build of the game so some of the things I mentioned may have changed. Also, I have to say that it's nice to actually see the ground combat feature implemented and working :D.

Johannes

Arcane
Looks cool, if they get all the different elements balanced nicely.

I didn't get though what's supposed to be the controversial tits part of the video?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
405000_485152201530154_1468862410_n.jpg

So this is how he wants to approach real life issues? By comparing gay marriage to sick zoophilia?
That's a miscegenation thing. The game already has a gay dwarfs issue.

DraQ

Arcane
I want to choke that fucking lizard. Really annoying tone, not even funny. I muted the rest of the video.

Yet, there are probably people that would want to engage in an intercourse with that lizard. Go figure. :M

So this is how he wants to approach real life issues? By comparing gay marriage to sick zoophilia?
It's not zoophilia if the other species is just as sapient, bro.

Black_Willow

Arcane
I want to choke that fucking lizard. Really annoying tone, not even funny. I muted the rest of the video.

Yet, there are probably people that would want to engage in an intercourse with that lizard. Go figure. :M

It's not zoophilia if the other species is just as sapient, bro.
DraQ, do you want to marry your lizard betrothed?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom