Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - isometric tactical Korean SRPG

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Troubleshooter lives and dies by its gameplay AND premade characters. Usually, I would say let me make custom chars, but there is enough customization for it to be a non-issue here.

Last edited:

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron

ts numba 1

on the other hand

02:07 Empire of Sin
03:03 King Arthur A Knights Tale
04:07 Lamplighter's League
05:14 Iron Danger
05:47 Othercide
06:18 Circus Electrique
07:02 Wildermyth
07:57 Tower of Time
08:59 DioField Chronicle
09:57 Hard West 2
11:25 Mutant Year Zero
12:20 Triangle Strategy
13:21 Marvel's Midnight Suns
14:46 WH40k Mechanicus
15:44 Miasma Chronicles
16:14 WH40k Chaos Gate Daemonhunters
17:37 Lost Eidolons
18:26 Wartales
19:53 Showgunners
20:47 Aliens Dark Descent
22:04 Tactics Ogre
22:58 Jagged Alliance 3
24:14 Troubleshooter Abandoned Children

king arthur 22/23 :?

oh well hope it increase sales at least

flyingjohn

Arcane
Mortismal jade empire is better then fallout strikes again.
Mortismal lost eidolons better then knight's tale strikes again.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
His score and ranking is always iffy but honestly his review is very solid as he explain in depth how mechanics, progression and overall gameplay work, so honestly still one of the best reviewer on the market compared to his contemporary.

His critical conclusion is sometimes toothless, but his actual criticism and which features works well and which one doesnt have the greatest execution is very on point.

Just example his nioh 2 review highlight everything i love and dislike about the game very well. sometimes he dishes out really good criticism, but his final scoring (understandably so) is based on how much he had fun playing the game, so for example starfield review, he did critisize the game a lot, and they are really quite detailed, but he ended up quite enjoying the game so the conclusion skewered toward starfield being mostly good.

About rankings honestly i just enjoy him as a listening noise while driving and he specififed multiple times its persobal ranking and he doesnt try for it to be objective so it's understandable. Mort's good dood.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Bruh. First they have a monster named Vag, now they introduce the monster Wag. (People interested in sport might understand my meaning.) I guess Wags would look this way if they weren't wearing makeup.

The fifth new beast is called "Wag". "Wag" goes together in a group and have a strong appetite. Especially in late summer, when the breeding season begins, they often come down to the residential areas where people live to find food.

Have a great day!
GHbNFoNbAAA7EH0

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Seems the new game will mostly play out in nature, and has a more fantasy setting with the bow character?
Loving it!

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
online mode does not really change anything

just miss pvp (which is balance wise clusterfuck + not active) and an option to send & receive low tier items (some are useful but need to beg discord)

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
South Korea has a strong commitment to depicting attractive women in games (to the point that at least two other devs have fired female artists when they revealed themselves as feminists).

Trithne

Erudite
Does this game have cute girls?

Pretty sure this is every character you can recruit - The vast majority of which are girls. Decide for yourself if they're cute or no.
i519ezT.jpg

Also is that Leton on the far left? Don't recognise him when he's not being a hunchback.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
So, an old man and two younger girls. I wonder if he's the beast master of the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom