Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

MrJohnson

Educated
What's the level cap? And can you max more than 8 skills (as indicated in wiki)?

http://underrail.info.tm/ heres the char builder, you can add levels until the cap (25). So you can also plan the avaible attribute and skillpoints + feats. Sadly the feats seem to not display their effekt, only the requirements. But you can read about the feats in the official underrail wiki.

boobio

Arcane
Trigger Warning Shitposter
This is war. http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/321693234/underrail-thread
rpgcodex.png

thesoup

Arcane
The /v/ thread is alright, although there's always that one retarded memer who keeps repeating "UNDERTALE WANNABE" or just talks non stop about shilling. It's just /v/.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
The first quest involving burrowers should reward the player with more oddities. It's too difficult at that moment in the game.

The first burrowers quest is optional.

That’s beside the point. The first burrowers quest is offered at a moment in the game in which it is really challenging. The reasonable thing is to make rewards proportional.

I agree about the reward but I don't agree about the difficulty. I actually like to encounter shit which I cannot kill because it will make me comeback later. Also it's the best way to test your character limits.

mixer

Learned
/v/irgins will shitpost in any thread that is not about game that interests them. Don't take it personally, that's just how that place works. In any case, posts there won't dissuade anyone from playing Underrail since people there know what they like or don't like. Way more damage can be done by sloppy reviews of mainstream gaming journalists.

Wolfe

Arbiter
Sonofa...

Escaping the

Drones base

Is pretty damn hard as a heavy. Three failed attempts so far.
Just wait for some of them to turn into mutants, then let them slaughter each other. I waited for about 5 minutes and then only 2 mutants were left.

GloomFrost

Arcane

bati

Scholar
Way more damage can be done by sloppy reviews of mainstream gaming journalists.

Speaking of which, where the fuck are they? They cover each and every piece of hipster shovelware that comes out but when it's time to review a proper masterpiece - nada. The game could use some love beyond the shilling on forums, the number of owners on steamspy isn't climbing fast enough.

Sonofa...

Escaping the

Drones base

Just wait for some of them to turn into mutants, then let them slaughter each other. I waited for about 5 minutes and then only 2 mutants were left.
I waited a bit but not *that* long.

Made it out in one piece though - was fun.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Questions regarding Rathound King.
did anyone deliver the girl?
Bonus for Edgar surviving?

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Sonofa...

Escaping the

Drones base

I waited a bit but not *that* long.

Made it out in one piece though - was fun.

Man when I looked at my screen with all the dead drones, human and mutant alike I remembered that meme with the black bear. "Why? FOR THE GLORY OF SATAN THE PROTECTORATE!". :lol:

bati

Scholar
If Edgar survives you get a Hunter perk. 20% more damage to critters with knives and crossbows.

bati

Scholar
Nice, must've been changed since the early access version then. Good to know.

Makagulfazel

Educated
535DFDBEA38F685E8BB89C38E06F1F126444EC1E

"Can bandage while still on fire.. Uninstalled until they polish the game."

My impression of some of the Fallout 1+ 2 fans I have the displeasure of sharing membership with on some other website. Been pissing me off with some of the things I've seen them complain about. You're given the game that checks the most boxes compared to the original Fallouts, and you spend your time nitpicking. SAVAGES! IDIOTS!

Wolfe

Arbiter
Question about the length of the game.

Just reached the Deep Caverns. How much is left?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
"Can bandage while still on fire.. Uninstalled until they polish the game."

My impression of some of the Fallout 1+ 2 fans I have the displeasure of sharing membership with on some other website. Been pissing me off with some of the things I've seen them complain about. You're given the game that checks the most boxes compared to the original Fallouts, and you spend your time nitpicking. SAVAGES! IDIOTS!

NMA is and has been a fucking hole for ages. Why even bother?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Hey, Twinkie, since I trust you... if I gave you two words - Underrail and Wasteland 2 - how many ">" would you put between them?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
A trillion? Give or take one or two.

EDIT: Let me be serious for a second though and put it this way...

Wasteland 2 - :3/5:

Underrail - :5/5:

ST'Ranger

Augur
Underrail is Incline; Incline is Underrail.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom