Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Underworld Ascendant is a disaster

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Ha Ha

Doctor Sbaitso This game sucked and you thought it was gonna be good. You retard. :lol:

Mature adults can grant some goodwill to people who have delivered, and wish a project well without posturing or risk of any kind. Knowing who the detractors are helps a lot. Enjoy your misery, even if you don't recognize it.

Wish a project well when they are posting videos of 30 dollar Unity Assets hopping around on white blocks after 8 months of development.
I've got some swampland to sell you - retard.

Efe

Erudite
he seems very pleased with the game.
I'm sure this game will be fondly remembered among members of codex in future years.

Katana1000S

Angrier OtherSide Refugee
And efe is still a shithead and SS3 is not happening either. fucking idiots who supported this series and never let go ... amongst the worst morons ever on here :(

We told you all along, but oh no, you bastards knew better, then trolls like efe came along singing its a wonderful game and posting moronic retarded screenshots, pure moron.

Thank God System Shock franchise will not get wrecked by Otherside and similar re-named companys ever again.

As for the Razorfist retard, he's probably dating Efe ... getting coaching lessons first hand about masturbating on cam.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oh what: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/othersidegames/underworld-ascendant/posts/2957915

UA Fulfillment Update

Hey UA Backers!

Just an update on fulfillment, as we had previously stated we were anticipating a Mid-September delivery date. Unfortunately, we had a hiccup in manufacturing regarding duplicating the master disks. Once this issue is resolved, FanGamer can finish manufacturing and packaging orders. We expect this delay to push our delivery date to Mid-October, though we are still waiting to hear confirmation about the successful duplication of these disks to ensure this timeline.

FanGamer is still going to be reaching out to backers to update addresses if need be, we will let backers know when to be on the lookout for that email.

Thank you for your patience,

Otherside Entertainment

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
1280px-Sad-pug.jpg

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Joe Fielder, director of UA, is no longer working at Otherside: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joefielder/

Writer & Director

Company Name
OtherSide Entertainment
Dates Employed May 2015 – Aug 2019
Employment Duration 4 yrs 4 mos
Location Concord, MA

Worked on System Shock 3, Underworld Ascendant, and Underworld Overlord.

Looks like he will continue to contribute writing on SS3 as freelancer.

Freelance writing for System Shock 3, [unannounced Molasses Flood project], ZED, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, [unannounced Ghost Story/Irrational project], The Flame in the Flood, & Lost Within.

(This makes me imagine if Tim Stellmach took the role of director on the stealth game.)

I find it... interesting that he removed Otherside part from his profile. 4 years and 4 months of his career. SS3 is still mentioned as freelance work.

Katana1000S

i wish i had the collectors edition. maybe you are looking to get rid of yours Katana1000S ?

efe ... Whom I wont even award you the luxury of a capitol E in your user name ... efe, when I want your trolling opinion I'll ask for it, never bought the collectors edition, never backed this dumb ass franchise in any way possible, followed the forums from beginning and with gradual dismay saw it was just becoming a mockery of the original series, a pure sabotage job, the original plan for game that was not looking good from start turned into a bizarre arcade game with RPG tagged on ... I think they labelled it Action RPG at end ... fucking idiots.

If you became critical of the U turns on the forums early days, you were quickly banned. I was and many others too, action arcade freak trolls ruled the roost there towards the end and they were the true shitheads because many of them never liked what it became either. You really have to be careful for what you wish for in life.

Then there were the Yes Trolls like you, efe, happy with any drivel passed your way, either you have no standards or you are trolling for effect or just a pure simpleton?, how any one can enjoy the stinking pile of steaming dog shit called UA is beyond my comprehension.

On the Otherside forums and in the beginning, there was hope, but arcade trolls came on and started asking for shit like wall running and Parkour FFS, Otherside cast away the true RPG enthusiast vocal forum members from early forum days and listened to these retards, who in end ... many never even bought the game ... that i hesitate to call a game ... you could not make this shit up, but its true :(

efe, you retarded Mong ... I did buy this shit on Steam at a very reduced price, played ... maybe 30 mins of it MAX and that was after its final patch ... its shit, its pure fucking SHIT ... my only regret is I missed the refund time period with Steam, it will never stain my SSD's in life again though.

efe, you want those retard developers to go ahead and make and ruin the SS franchise too? And yes I do recognise some of the original Underworld coders were onboard for team, but whatever talent they did have evaporated a long time ago ... that happens in all area's of life. Those fuckers rested on their laurels too, singing we are the greatest, we did xyz and sucking each others cocks and patting each other on the back about the glory days, they never moved on and any talent they once had was eroded away to nothing ... IMHO. Their reputations now lie in tatters because of this shit and they only have themselves to blame for that.

efe, i highly recommend you stick this pathetic excuse of a game up your fat ass and quit the trolling.

Efe

Erudite
too many words just to say "i don't have it"

and its not like they managed to add parkour to the game. what makes you think they could have added whatever else successfully?
stop trying to take out anger caused by your impotence on me.

Katana1000S

efe ... I could not give two monkeys fucks about you, you stupid simpleton bastard, you opened up this topic again with the moronic Razorfist video that he's apparently blocked now :EDIT ... i was wrong, efe never opened the topic up with whatever razorfist's blocked vid was, but efe defended it to the hilt.

You fired up this thread again, got notified ... I know you lust after me somehow, but fuck off, you are not getting to lick my penis or balls, look elsewhere please.

I'm not sure how far parkour and wall running was added to this steaming pile of vomit of a game, but heard through the grapevine from a retard review it made it in, parkour too :(

Who the fuck wanted that shit in a promised follow up to Underworld 1 and 2 ?? Only shitheads like you efe.

Its quite clear you never played either Underworld 1 or 2 and grasped the pure awesome gameplay they had, so go fuck yourself efe and enjoy your simple experience playing UA to your simple hearts content.

Just Fuck Off you stupid shill and get over me.

Last edited:

Efe

Erudite
you are same as the trolls, you whine and whine but didnt actually played the game.
proved by "your" screenshots earlier in the thread.

Katana1000S

By way of interest, the Razorfist vid efe likes has been blocked, blocked how? I can do VPN's and suchlike, would like to go see it as i know what a retard razorfist is ... might be fun to have a laugh at it.

Probably open to only his small rabid fan base though, efe included probably?

Have seen the incredible masturbating razorfist clip ... you'd think that was made up, but it happened, have watched out of pure curiosity one or two razorfist game walk through s ... what can be seen, can not be unseen, LOL, razorfist is a complete moron ... a typical razorfist game video play-through would go something like this .... with a few of his retard buddys talking, talking, anything but the game, it could be the Stock market, all of them clearly out of their depth on it or politics, equally clueless ... occasionally retard razorfist got stuck and gaps in video and even more retarded convo happened ... its the most hilarious thing ever, clueless gamers talking clueless politics on shitty games ... he's made a name for himself amongst morons though, LOL

Poor efe, thinking we should watch razorfists retarded UA gameplay and take it seriously.

Katana1000S

you are same as the trolls, you whine and whine but didnt actually played the game.
proved by "your" screenshots earlier in the thread.

efe you thick stupid bastard, i played it for 30 mins, why play anymore when it is evident as all decent reviews confirm, its a stupid shitty game, fuck off and stop bugging me, if I could have in Steam refund period allowed, I'd have went for the refund, its a load of shit and you are now officially trolling/stalking me, fuck off.

Efe

Erudite
i dont know who that guy is and im not gonna watch your shitty videos.
you know him, you watched his video and you are the fool. :smug:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/othersidegames/underworld-ascendant/posts/2972369

Updated Shipping Info!

Hey UA Backers,

We have some great news on shipping! FanGamer has informed us that they have successfully been able to copy the master disc, and estimate beginning shipping on October 26. They have also sent out an email yesterday (Oct. 1) to backers so they can verify and update addresses if need be. If you do not see that email please contact them at orders@fangamer.com for assistance.

IMPORTANT : FanGamer will send out orders that have been verified and/or changed ASAP. If you do not verify your address, then your order will go out last to the address that FanGamer has on file. Nov. 9 is the last day that you will be able to update your address.

:fuuyeah:

agris

Arcane
Patron
Great progress, they're going to collect addresses and can begin to start to copy a master disc.

What mavericks!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom