Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Unknown Realm: The Siege Perilous - an 8-bit RPG for PC and Commodore 64

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I thought this thread was going to lay dormant until 2035?

Eli_Havelock

Learned
Here I thought you needed an actual game to be a game dev, but I guess things have changed...
Usually you had to wait until the Internet to discover your favorite 8-bit devs were douchebags. Since these "devs" still have nothing to show for all the time and money I'll have to agree that you can't hate something which doesn't exist. In the 80s, this duo would be Unknown Devs except as an oddity of releasing a C64 game in the 90s, assuming the best at THIS point.

Oh, ported TO C64 since Bruce already admitted in practice the "natively developed on" part was a marketing lie. :lol:

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
If someone here is invited for beta testing, can they share some pictures and videos so we can actually see the game?
Just finished exploring the first city and did most of the side quests. I think it's shaping up really nicely, although the assassination quest was a bit too difficult. I asked Bruce if I could share screenshots but he hasn't replied me. Will update once he has.
Bad news guys, my monthly payment to Bruce's and Laura's meth fund loyal supporters club didn't go through, so the game auto deleted itself. :(

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I kind of hope you're joking about the auto payment and not at the same time. People actually pay monthly service to them? Good lord? I mean if the codex demanded a monthly payment to post I'd ghost this site and go back to the void.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
I kind of hope you're joking about the auto payment and not at the same time. People actually pay monthly service to them? Good lord? I mean if the codex demanded a monthly payment to post I'd ghost this site and go back to the void.
Well I definitely was being facetious, but I wouldn't be surprised if people were genuinely asking to donate more.

- We will continue posting updates on Kickstarter for all backers. Our plan is to try to work with a model similar to Patreon - we'll post updates as usual on Kickstarter for all backers as we have been doing, and recurring supporters will get access to behind-the-scenes video updates as an added perk. We've had backers contact us about setting up a Patreon for over a year so they could give a little extra support, but we didn't want to hassle with yet another platform (or the 12% fees on Patreon), and we already had donations set up on our website for Paypal, so that's what we're doing.

I used to back a lot of Kickstarters and if you went through the comments section of many of the failed ones, you would see many of the apologists having this sort of irrational mentality. The stupidity is quite baffling :?

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Laura banned me from her twitter because I questioned the games validity of being actually in production.

BLOCKED!

No biggy. I doubt she blathers about anything interesting. I find twitter a bore but not as much of a steaming pile as facebook. Never touched tiktok/onlyfans. Myspace is deadspace.

shilence

Educated
Laura banned me from her twitter because I questioned the games validity of being actually in production.

BLOCKED!

No biggy. I doubt she blathers about anything interesting. I find twitter a bore but not as much of a steaming pile as facebook. Never touched tiktok/onlyfans. Myspace is deadspace.
You damn stalker! She rarely blocks anyone, expect these damn stalkers!

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Hell, I think I posted on Bruce's twitter the question and not even her twitter. They're touchy. I read that was often the case. They just blocked people. They're not transparent at all and thus why many say they're just a scam.

This year won't be any different. They'll keep trying to be attention whore's on twitter but most smart people won't read their retarded rants. Pretty sure they don't value codexian opinion and probably know at this point any released would be heavily laughed at.

shilence

Educated
Hell, I think I posted on Bruce's twitter the question and not even her twitter. They're touchy. I read that was often the case. They just blocked people. They're not transparent at all and thus why many say they're just a scam.

This year won't be any different. They'll keep trying to be attention whore's on twitter but most smart people won't read their retarded rants. Pretty sure they don't value codexian opinion and probably know at this point any released would be heavily laughed at.
Go figure, I got blocked by both of them for sharing that quotes website :D

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I forgot Bandersnatch was retarded. Is his lips that attached to Bruce's cock in hopes his perilous journey explodes in reward?
nSWoZzs.jpg

nSWoZzs.jpg

rO5UpgS.jpg

The record skips again. Deja vu.

shilence

Educated
How long has he been working on the FAQ? Half a year?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom