Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

FreeKaner

Prophet of the Dumpsterfire
There is absolutely no fucking way this will be any good. CK2 will probably end up being better vampire RPG than this.

Crusader Kings 2?

Yes.
i havent played ck2 since 2016. It has vampire dlc now?

No but it has occult, cults and satanism now as well as cursed bloodlines. So almost there.

Nines_Anarch

Learned
Hum... I created a fake Linkedin account (as Nines Rodriguez) and I got a view on my profile from one of the workers at Hardsuit Labs:

VMvNP1O.jpg

Space Nugget

Tender: The Sleeping Dragon

What will happen on the 21st? Well, I am getting more and more intel, and I have uploaded Angela 2.0 with the latest information available at the moment.

Tender is still collecting VIP invitations to the San Francisco event. If you get contacted, please reach out and let me know.

This isn’t just some party; the information coming in is strange. Disturbing things have happened to people looking into this. It all leads to something big happening on the 21st, and it’s not just the launch of a dating app. We need to expose this.

Stay connected.

Saerain

Augur
Patron
Man, having written chat bots, this one is so frustrating to me... Build some regex traps for better NLP god damn it. The fact it doesn't understand "Yes, you could say that" as an affirmative just makes my botmaster skin crawl. I'm glad this is irrelevant to game design. But grraaaaahh! :argh:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom