Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Space Nugget

How can a vampire game come out before the werewolf game they announced is released? Or has that been cancelled?. I am sc-eptic.
I blame Focus Home Interactive.

They announced the game way too soon, made the devs go through pointless press events while still in the concept phase.

Also: this happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Nugget

2wj2j6.jpg

Folks, get over it.

Jeez. :M

Dodo1610

Arcane

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Will it Epic exclusive like Sunken city and other worlds?
GOG, bitch!

The same shit were saying all the obsidiantards in the outer world thread. Yet here i am laughing my ass off at their expense.

https://af.gog.com/partner/bloodygoodgames?as=1649904300 What else could the unannounced Bloody good game be?

How the fuck could i know? It could be just another pixel platformer. Until i see it out i will remain sceptical. Also all those epic games are still on steam,yet have a year till release.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
GOG, bitch!

The same shit were saying all the obsidiantards in the outer world thread. Yet here i am laughing my ass off at their expense.

https://af.gog.com/partner/bloodygoodgames?as=1649904300 What else could the unannounced Bloody good game be?

CDPR has finally made a game about dilation to appease the woke trannies on twitter. :dance:

Space Nugget

GOG, bitch!

How the fuck could i know? It could be just another pixel platformer. Until i see it out i will remain sceptical. Also all those epic games are still on steam,yet have a year till release.

Then what's the point of doing this?

"Here's the new VtM game! Pre-order now on GOG! BTW you'll have to wait the release day and on top of that, a whole year before having access to the installer."

cosmicray

Savant
Ahem. Given that I love me some old school Hammer horror and films like Vampyres (1974, aka Daughters of Dracula), is TFVK worth watching? Did it make you laugh? Just watched the trailer, and it made me smile, but it seems kinda borderline.
Haven't seen the Vampyres(saw only the first Hammer's Dracula), but Polanski's TFVK is a straight parody akin to Young Frankenstein. (although, I haven't watched both this decade, so I might be wrong in comparing tone, but both are parodies)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom