Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Also it would appear that Bloodlines 2’s Steam page has been given a (placeholder) release date of December 2023.
Plenty of games on Steam have their release date listed as "coming soon" so I'd say Paradox has very definitely decided on December 2023 as the release month, they're just just too far away to pin an exact date.

Pretty bold of them though. :M

Edit: apparently Valve may be responsible for this (thanks to Paradox's hidden release date :lol:) https://www.pcgamer.com/heres-why-a...tarfield-just-changed-release-dates-on-steam/

Isn't Triumph Studios the makers of Age of Wonders?

Somewhat respectable studio on their genre of competence, but I wouldn't trust them with nailing a Bloodlines sequel to save their own lives.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

HereticGuy

Self-Ejected
Triumph Studios is just one of their internal studios they acquired a while ago, it's nothing related to Vampire. Most likely just another Age of Wonders game
Anything after AOW2 is shit.

I'd say anything after AoW : Shadow Magic; but can't remember if it was an expansion pack to the AoW 2 or a stand alone game. I've played it thousands years ago.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Triumph Studios is just one of their internal studios they acquired a while ago, it's nothing related to Vampire. Most likely just another Age of Wonders game

I'd say anything after AoW : Shadow Magic; but can't remember if it was an expansion pack to the AoW 2 or a stand alone game. I've played it thousands years ago.
I agree,to me is a stand alone expansion,it is continuation of AoW2,had the same characters,same art and the same mechanics.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Age of Wonders 3 was an absolutely competent game. Its biggest flaw was being weirdly uneven in terms of art direction/aesthetic, with excellent scenarios and character models that looked like "amateur hour".
Not just bland, but "My first 3D model" tier.
It was generic and forgettable,lacked the magic that the old games had. Also it was generic 4x game in the end,lacked the shit the other games had,like the fucking path choosing of the first.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom