Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
tumblr_mfaivsT6jQ1r94e9jo1_500.gif

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Chinese room are bleeding heart SJW you will never see anything like that in the "game" if it ever releases. You will find a plethora of gender-fluid vamps though.

FriendlyMerchant

What tier did you preorder at in 2018?
Blood Moon edition, the one w/ the deluxe content and season pass... had my Steam set to Argentina at the time so it was like 12 bucks. Which is why I won't refund it.
Well did. If you wanna to buy any woke game, at least pay in Turkish Lira or Argentine peso.
Argentinian peso is the cheapest these days. Though it is quite expensive for this game. I'd suggest looking for one of the sales where you can get the game for ₪0.00.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I played Realms Beyond in some shape or form. I can't say that about this game, which I have pre-ordered. Yes, I will keep saying that I got it when it was priced wrong on a third key seller site..

ADL

Prophet
Haven't checked this thread since the gameplay footage released. Why is The Chinese Room developing this and how do you go from a remake of Dear Esther and Amnesia Machine for Pigs to developing VTMB2?

I tried to piece things together and I'm now even more confused. Any answer to this would be greatly appreciated. 2.2 million pounds for a studio ain't shit.
In August 2018, Sumo Group, the parent company of Sumo Digital, acquired The Chinese Room for £2.2 million, making it the fourth UK-based studio under Sumo Digital. Co-founder Pinchbeck took the role of creative director for The Chinese Room, while Curry continued as an independent composer for the studio. Pinchbeck described the acquisition as "the end of a chapter" for the studio as they determined their next project.[11] From late summer 2018, The Chinese Room began re-staffing, adding veteran developers Ed Daly as studio director and John McCormack as art director.[12] Dear Esther launched on iOS on 30 September 2019.[13] On 12 June 2020 The Chinese Room released its first Apple Arcade title Little Orpheus to positive reviews.[14] As of October 2020 the studio is working on an unannounced new title.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I cant believe this topic is still going when the last official word about the game was on page 107 or some shit.

Maybe they'll release the game if we reach 1000 pages.
I have a feeling that this thread is going to be a lot less fun once the game comes out and that's saying something

Chances of Bloodlines 2 being a good game: no idea, too many different factors, different developer, no news. Impossible to guess. Default would be to say it's gonna be bad, but could be surprised.

Chances of the end product being well-received by the codex: practically non-existent. This is a current year AAA production made by modern devs and writers, with modern characters. It has no chance in hell.

Vincente

Arbiter
I cant believe this topic is still going when the last official word about the game was on page 107 or some shit.
15 or something pages ago, when Wester talked about a possible release window and saying they were "satisfied with the ongoing product"

sosmoflux

Educated
My money is still on a VTMB "Remake" before any sort of sequel will be attempted again. And of course that remake will suck, sully the game's good name, and shepard in a small group of numales and transmission enthusiasts as the new target demo.

sosmoflux

Educated
If I'm right, The Chinese Room (you know when you see a word too many times it temporarily loses coherency, wtf sort of studio name is The Chinese Room?) would easily be able to take on a remake.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom