Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming early 2025

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
First you accused me that horror is not an aesthetic without providing any arguments beyond your own whim, then I tried to explain to you the connection between loose terms like "horror" and "aesthetics" and what logic says about it, then you responded, I quote: “glhf tho.”

It's hard for me to take you seriously.
Go ahead and re-read the posts, you might figure it out. Or not. glhf.
if there is one thing I despise it's people using language as their personal plaything. fuck off.

Delterius

Arcane
if there is one thing I despise it's people using language as their personal plaything. fuck off.
we shall destroy that tramp shakespeare one day but until then we must bide our time
Oh no, I could have specified in creative works it's fine, all bets are off. In written communication it most certainly is not.
not good enough! next thing you know people will start learning language from 'creative works'.

all books that do not conform to Bullokar's Grammar of 1586 must be burned and their proponents shot.

Semiurge

Cipher
:hmmm:

Fabulous​

:prosper:

(And take video's please).​

:timetoburn:

Why are you geh? Should I call you mista?
I have been gone for quite a number of years, I would have assumed you do know I am one of the openly gay men here on the codex?

Now I know. And I repeat my question: Why are you gae? You put peepee in poopoo? Are you trangenda?

He's as God made him.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
First you accused me that horror is not an aesthetic without providing any arguments beyond your own whim, then I tried to explain to you the connection between loose terms like "horror" and "aesthetics" and what logic says about it, then you responded, I quote: “glhf tho.”

It's hard for me to take you seriously.
Go ahead and re-read the posts, you might figure it out. Or not. glhf.

Words are not real, darling, they only depend on consensus. I tried to explain these issues to you in an analytical way, and that was a mistake, because I should have just shown you some article about the aesthetics of horror and Halloween, and then asked how it is possible that people write about it if there is no such thing? I overestimated your intelligence. Sorry. I will never make this mistake again.

I don't think this is the proper thread to be discussing that.
you're going soft since the correct way to shut down that convo was quoting a join date.
Indeed I would have, but so far La vie sexuelle amuses me (so far) and I left it at that.

Moreover, I am amusing AND heterosexually cute. Yes, am I.

:hmmm:

Fabulous​

:prosper:

(And take video's please).​

:timetoburn:

Why are you geh? Should I call you mista?
I have been gone for quite a number of years, I would have assumed you do know I am one of the openly gay men here on the codex?

Now I know. And I repeat my question: Why are you gae? You put peepee in poopoo? Are you trangenda?

He's as God made him.

What!

Last edited:

RagingNomad

Educated
Interesting that he several time talks about Tzimisce. It will be very interesting if in the game we got Dragon-clan with unique gameplay. Like undeads in Divinity series or something like that.

Delterius

Arcane
the thing is that is a bit of a general WoD interview as well, so he talks about how he personally likes to play Tzimisce. it's not necessarily a signal that they're in BL2.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
No reason to mention Hardsuit what has happened has happened. It's over and done.

Watched about 7 minutes seemed blah blah blah. Any actual or new info? I doubt it as it's still in development.

Häyhä

Arbiter
the thing is that is a bit of a general WoD interview as well, so he talks about how he personally likes to play Tzimisce. it's not necessarily a signal that they're in BL2.

I don't know too much about Vampire: The Masquerade but I seriously doubt that they would include Tzimisce as a playable clan and somehow make it work. By the way are all Tzimisce flesh-crafted alien abominations or do the younger ones for example still look outwardly human?

Delterius

Arcane

I don't know too much about Vampire: The Masquerade but I seriously doubt that they would include Tzimisce as a playable clan and somehow make it work. By the way are all Tzimisce flesh-crafted alien abominations or do the younger ones for example still look outwardly human?
Young ones can be relatively normal. The older ones too if they want to. It's not a bane that makes them into aliens, they choose to fleshcraft themselves into weirdos. The more slavic they are the worse it gets.

The problem with a Tzimisce would be that 99% of people would just assume you're a sabbat insane person. But then again the protagonist does have some background to them, so maybe not.

Delterius

Arcane
The problem with a Tzimisce would be that 99% of people would just assume you're a sabbat insane person.
This has been changing since V5. Tho people still assume so often enough for Fun Incidents(tm) to take place.
We did discuss this before and it's an overall good thing about V5. Still, the re-alignment takes time. The Lasombra who joined the Cam are relatively advanced in building bridges and people still think they are nutsos. And that's considered the big Lasombra Lobby that did the deal with the Cam higher ups in Europe. Maybe I missed something but the Tzimisce don't seem have anything equivalent. They are individually positioning themselves (or not) as their Sect goes on to die off in Gehenna. That does little erase their reputation.

One of their liveplays has a good example of that dynamic. There's an old ostensibly neutral Tzimisce NPC, and his relatively new childer joined the Anarchs of New York. Everyone in the Cam side who even so much as hear rustles in the wind about a Tzimisce in town straight up assumes that the Sabbat might be making a play for New York. Including the Lasombra. It's like the fleshppl are still on a shoot first ask questions later stage of the clan re-alignment.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
One of their liveplays has a good example of that dynamic. There's an old ostensibly neutral Tzimisce NPC, and his relatively new childer joined the Anarchs of New York. Everyone in the Cam side who even so much as hear rustles in the wind about a Tzimisce in town straight up assumes that the Sabbat might be making a play for New York.
Yes, those are exactly the Fun Incidents(tm) I had in mind.

Semiurge

Cipher

Maybe they will include the Weissrarech
5e159735f0c1dfb846f2c2bd32de4a30-w200.gif

Vincente

Arbiter
One of their liveplays has a good example of that dynamic. There's an old ostensibly neutral Tzimisce NPC, and his relatively new childer joined the Anarchs of New York. Everyone in the Cam side who even so much as hear rustles in the wind about a Tzimisce in town straight up assumes that the Sabbat might be making a play for New York. Including the Lasombra. It's like the fleshppl are still on a shoot first ask questions later stage of the clan re-alignment.
Are they going to continue with that series? Season 2 ended in such a cliffhanger.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

Maybe they will include the Weissrarech
5e159735f0c1dfb846f2c2bd32de4a30-w200.gif
I'm not sure it has the, ah, style of its sire - Doktor Totentanz :obviously:

Delterius

Arcane
Are they going to continue with that series? Season 2 ended in such a cliffhanger.
Supposedly yes but I don't know anything more about it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom