Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt - VTM battle royale

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
This game is called Vampire: The Masquerade, but the only masquerade I see here is edgy diversity squads pretending to be vampires.

deuxhero

Arcane

so many dark skins. apart from the supernatural elements that looks like monday in detroit.

The odds of picking a random person in the Czech Republic and getting a black person is about one in a million. It's a country of 10 million people and the largest non-white group (the only one large enough to be noted in the census) is 83,000 Vietnamese (0.7% of the population).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/760160/view/2974053085650670667

Early Access starts now!
Bloodhunt is now available in the Steam Early Access program and we are very excited to welcome you back to the streets and rooftops of Prague!

We’re starting our Early Access journey with a bit of network testing. This will help us identify how our server works now that we have no limitations on the amount of people that will be able to play our game at the same time.
On 14 September, we will be taking down our services for maintenance so we can improve our systems based on what we have learned.
But don’t worry, we plan to get things up and running again the day after – on 15 September.

This Early Access period does not currently have a specified end date and we plan to keep it running until we feel that our game is ready to be released.

Join the blood hunt in three easy steps:
• Download Bloodhunt on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/760160)
• Create your Sharkmob account
• Get ready to jump into the streets of Prague!

To enjoy the game at its best, here are the PC specifications:

Minimum:

CPU: Intel i5-7400 / AMD Ryzen 1300X or better

Memory: 8 GB RAM
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 580 or better
Disk: HDD

Recommended:

CPU: Intel i7-8700K / AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or better
Memory: 16 GB RAM
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 / AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 or better
Disk: SSD

If you have any questions, please have a look at our FAQ section (https://support.sharkmob.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402324600081-Frequently-Asked-Questions-FAQ-) and do not hesitate to speak to us directly!

Join our Discord channel (https://discord.gg/bloodhunt) where you can chat with fellow vampires.

To keep up to date on the latest news and updates, follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/Bloodhunt).

See you at dusk!

Yours Truly,
Sharkmob Team

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So it's free to play now... how bad are the microtransactions?
I read a user review that said a lot of cosmetics are locked behind a paywall. Not sure if that means gameplay items are all free or if that person is just more interested in Barbies.

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
It is insane that this game even exists. I am far from an expert on VtM but to me a Battle Royale is the last genre I would associate with the setting. Why do they even have this license? What does it add? It is really quite mindboggling

Last edited:

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
The fact that they're already arranged into clans and factions, gives some degree of sense in using this setting for this type of game. I think the biggest problems are that:

A. No-one actually wanted this
B. VtM fans were super fucking hyped for Bloodlines 2, meaning that even if this was somehow good, it's still a huge disappointment

ADL

Prophet
I love the atmosphere of this and the verticality of the city is really fun. I really want that World of Darkness MMO CCP cancelled
rating_negativeman.png

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I just played it for 30 minutes and now I feel dirty and disgusted with myself. Uninstalled. Gonna have to defragment the hard drive to cleanse this filth out.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
I just played it for 30 minutes and now I feel dirty and disgusted with myself. Uninstalled. Gonna have to defragment the hard drive to cleanse this filth out.

Remember to uninstall the spyware that the game installed on your system.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I'd say no. While the genre was shit, Nosgoth wasn't generic. Playing a vampire actually felt like it.

Codex Year of the Donut
Told you guys it's dead.
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/760160/view/5524222808595957515

BLOODHUNT – THE ROAD TO LAUNCH

Bloodhunt’s Public Early Access: Founder’s Season is coming to an end, and we’d like to thank everyone who has participated in this first phase of development! Over the course of Early Access, we’ve seen a tremendous level of support from our ever-growing community with over 2 million accounts created and 26 512 898 kills clocked up!

Your feedback has helped us immensely in understanding where our game shines but also where we need to work harder to meet the high standards that both we as developers and you the players expect.

The plan was to launch the game this year for both PC and PS5 as we moved out of Early Access: Founder’s Season. Based on key learnings from this early season, we have decided to take the time needed to address the valuable feedback we have received and postpone the release until early 2022. During this period the public servers will be taken offline.

Bloodhunt Founder’s Season is coming to an end and public servers will close on Monday 22nd of November at 10:00 CET.

So, what does this mean for the players?
Servers:

From Monday, November 22nd, at 10:00 CET, servers will be taken offline to ensure the development teams full focus on the implementation of feedback collected during the Early Access: Founder’s Season.
All players who have been a part of the Founder’s Season as well as last minute newcomers who join before the season ends will be able to participate in exclusive, invite only tests leading up to release.

Store: 

Effective as of today at 20:00 CET no more Tokens will be able to be bought in the game.
Existing Tokens in players accounts can be spent in store but past 22nd of November at 10:00 CET they will retain value and carry over to Season 1 next year.
All those who joined us on the Early Access: Founder’s Season journey will receive a ”Founder’s Token Pack” doubling the Tokens purchased up until this announcement. Players will receive these additional tokens at launch of Bloodhunt next year.

Battle Pass:

A massive XP boost will be activated from today until the servers shut down on 22nd of November at 10:00 CET to enable players to finish their Founder’s Battle Pass progress.
In-game Progression:

All unlocks and purchased items will be carried over to player profiles for the full launch along with journal collections and statistics.
We hope you join us on the streets of Prague leading up to the 22nd of November, celebrating the final nights of the Founder’s Season!

Looking at our game during the Early Access phase, we can see that we have a good core when it comes to game mechanics, graphics, balance, and general feel, but we need more time to work on things that you have been asking for such as improving performance, better ways for players to report cheaters and more overall reasons to continue playing.

With the additional development time, we will be focusing on the following:

Performance

Our top priority is ensuring a smooth, stable gameplay experience. Improving performance will be a major effort requiring adequate time for investigating, optimizing, and testing. We have received lots of great feedback from you that we’re going to use to improve performance.

Cheating

While we have addressed most of the major exploits that have been reported so far and are resolving some new ones that seem to have cropped up recently, we are not satisfied that our processes and systems are where they need to be. We are currently investigating various solutions for making it harder and more frustrating for banned players to create new accounts, looking at better reporting tools, and even evaluating other anti-cheat vendors. We hope to be able to share more information soon.

Player & competitive experience

We are also working on lots of other improvements including a better onboarding experience, more interesting and varied goals to work towards, session streamlining to ensure more playing and less waiting. When it comes to defining your vampire, there will be more qualitative variety of fashionable and cosmetic content that you can use to personalize your vampire. There are of course a few more surprises we’ll be talking about more closer to release.

The launch of the game will also include statistics which will be provided by our friends at Tracker Network together with an improved competitive experience for new and advanced players.

The PTE and Ranked initiative will also continue on our Discord as per usual.

Preparing for greatness

When we launch Bloodhunt next year, we want to ensure that both the PC and the PS5 version offer a fantastic high-quality experience as we will be marketing the game heavily towards players that may never have played or even heard about Bloodhunt previously.

We hope that this will enable many new players to not only play Bloodhunt but also engage with the fantastic community that has been built up around our game in this very short time period, and we hope that our core community will continue to help us spread the good word about Bloodhunt.

We will be sharing more detailed information about these topics in the upcoming months.

Content Creators

For our content creators, any playtests that we will be doing during this pre-launch period will be NDA free and we will make sure to invite you to try out new features and have your say about our progress.

Lastly, we just wanted to thank every player, journalist, and content creator for the support they have shown us, and we can't wait to see you in Prague again in Early 2022 on PC and PlayStation 5!

As usual we’ll be on Discord answering questions at Discord.gg/Bloodhunt

/The Bloodhunt Team at Sharkmob

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/760160/view/3132813940013111764

Bloodhunt returns in Spring 2022!

Dear Kindred,

As announced at The Game Awards show, we will be launching Bloodhunt in Spring 2022!

In case you missed the show, check out our brand new trailer!

We look forward to sharing more details on the improvements that we have made to the game in near future.

See you on the streets of Prague in 2022!

/Sharkmob Team

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Didn't they pull the plug on the server? Is this going console only? Is anyone even at the wheel on this thing?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom