Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Victoria 3

This game is broken as fuck god bless.
A critique of Vicky3's design (might be worth a watch to what am i doing as well),

Entertaining video. I don't agree with everything I see there - V2 war system is dogshit, and also piss-easy & overly exploitable, and I think this change is going to be positive even if it's shit because the bar was so low - but overall, seems pretty accurate to everything I've heard.

I think the worst part about V3 is it kills off any chance of V2 getting overlord map colours for satellites. They'll never go back and add that in.

EDIT: also from now on I'm going to be mentally reading /gsg/ shitposts in that guy's voice.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

yUG21by.png

None

Arbiter
How long will it take after release for the devs to breakdown and cry harassment when any issues in the game are pointed out to them?

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Give me Boer republic so I can have fun.

I'm looking forward to two DLCs.
  • I hope that there is a South Africa flavour pack at some point. Memeing the Great Trek to the correct time period and building migration mechanics into the game.
  • More ambitiously I'm hoping for a 1776 start date DLC.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
Almost all the streamers did lolol supergamer meme runs. We will see if the game is as fun playing anything remotely lowkey or serious.

Hace El Oso

Arcane
Patron
Almost all the streamers did lolol supergamer meme runs. We will see if the game is as fun playing anything remotely lowkey or serious.

Yeah, even OneProudBavarian did the insufferable giggly memelord schtick. It's like they all get orders to do that. Quill18 was much more tolerable and adult, though he's still a Canadian liberast.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom