Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Visual Novel Recomendation Thread

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Recommend me some VN with pure blooded Japanese girls, non of that rainbow hair shit.
Kana ~Imouto

rancepalm.jpg

Thorakitai

Learned
is split for into 3 seperate patches for two girls due to the game crashing when the translators tried patching the game in full.
Then how did this guy do it?

Fan Translation for Amagami ebKore Plus PSP using AI

From the few hours I've played from this, the guy only translated the events but I've run into untranslated dialogue territory during the conversations gameplay where you have to choose the right topics to increase the affection of your desired girl and each girl has tons of unique dialogue. Shame, I'm loving the game so far but I'll persevere.

Also, according to the log from the split translations patch.

The translation has been split into three with age being the determining factor for which heroine gets in any patch. This limitation only affects conversations in the game, you can still get translated events
for every single heroine. The cause seems to be some sort of engine limitation with certain files and their storage sizes.

The Jester

Cipher
>Sex scene starts
>Suddenly main character's skin gets darker

What did Japs mean by this?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom