Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Now Live!

hiver

I figured how to change my pledge to 60. Just changed the amount at the top by hand and left reward where it was.
So its 60 from me with only 30 kwanzas reward.

To tell you the truth it wouldnt be that much but this morning i had a talk with my accountant and she assured me i can prolong paying some overdue taxes and shit money to the state for a few more months.

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
The Codex location could be an old peoples' home, full of old grumpy, sleazy drunkards glorifying the good ol' days and mutated hermaphrodite nurses. :love:

Mozgoëbstvo

Learned
I figured how to change my pledge to 60. Just changed the amount at the top by hand and left reward where it was.

To tell you the truth it wouldnt be that much but this morning i had a talk with my accountant and she assured me i can prolong paying some overdue taxes and shit money to the state for a few more months.

Ah, the state sucks. Couldn't they just give you a charity tax break for your donation? :D

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Reposting this here. Until DU clears this up, I suggest those of you who forgot to indicate their donation was towards the statue do what is usually done in this case:

PM TALUNTAIN with your last donation information (PayPal email, date of donation and donation sum) and ask him to ADD THAT TO THE STATUE FUND!!

nihil

Augur
Project: Eternity
Put $20 in the Codexian fund now. Gotta have that statue. :thumbsup:

Also, it should wear a monocle.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Gonna have to wait a week, but codex statue definitely has $50 from me. I just gotta learn to lay off the crack whores a while... :smug:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hooray! DU has spoken:

"To make it easier, all donations this month will be taken for the project unless stated otherwise in the donation"

!!!

Donate away!!

hiver

Ah, the state sucks. Couldn't they just give you a charity tax break for your donation? :D
Yeah... sure. btw my accountant "assured" me by saying : "ah, they probably wont impound, confiscate take away your private property by force since the amount isnt that much, i have people owing a lot more. And you dont have any private property anyway right?"
Which is right.

Also 260,000 + Kwanzas. Thats about exactly 30% already.
:)

Hell ill probably give some to codex location too...
I think so far, all of us here gave well over 3,000 already.

Tolknaz

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Too bad i'm as poor as a rat right now. Should get my yearly bonus in a few days though. Will definately dive in for the boxed version.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Will the account upgrade go into Wasteland fund? Otherwise how will I get the recognition I deserve want

Black

Arcane
Here's an idea for Far-go, if (or rather when) they get more than 900k credits, maybe they should be spent on additional DLC that would enrich the storyline and deepen the immersive narrative and emotional engagement??

Icewater

Artisanal Shitposting™
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Donated $50 for our statue. Can I get my brofist powers back without having to spam? :(

Also, we need some kind of progress bar for this.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Let me remind everyone again that, if you're strapped for cash, you can reduce your Kickstarter pledge and give money to the Codex instead.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
I just updated my pledge to 50$. I was saving that money to treat my girl for some sushi, but then I decided to prioritize. I really fucking want that cloth map. :smug:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
This thread is like that thing we were talking about; money, brofists and cum everywhere! :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom