Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Pre-Release Discussion Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hey, who is "Lexirad"?

http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=396#p5766
Lexirad said:
Off topic, I am SO excited for Age of Decadence. I played the combat demo for most of my Sunday. My boyfriend could not figure out why I was so addicted to a simple demo.

"The combat depth! THE COMBAT DEPTH!"

:incline: of females

Hmm...
211440_100002035844930_2770933_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/#!/lexirad

And the stalking begins LOL

lexirad said:
I've gotta say it's nice to see a fair amount of defense and reason in the LGBTQ thread on the Wasteland forums, as opposed to the norm

Should she get her own thread here at the Codex?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
We could definetely use more Codex Bros on the forums to fight the :decline:

hiver

http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=224

"The one thing that cinched my buying RPGs like Dragon Age II and Fallout: New Vegas was the inclusion of queer characters as heroes. If I can be assured that there will be positive representation of this underrepresented demographic, this market, of videogame players, I promise I will purchase and even preorder this game. It would mean so much to those of us who are tired of seeing and being straight characters deemed the only ones fit to save the day."

"Agreed. Please try to think beyond the white, straight, male demographic with your characters. Even a small amount of attention paid to diversity makes a work stand out from its peers."

What the fuck does the player character in a role-playing game have to do with fucking demographics? And how the fuck do you play an "underrepresented demographic" character? Does it automatically imply the inclusion of other "special needs" characters and proper interactions?

- "Hi, I'm a ranger, but I'm way more than that. I'm also a proud tranny. That's right. You were saved by a tranny. How do you like them apples now?"
- "What a coincidence! I'm a tranny too. I could tell you were one of us by the way you walked. Wanna suck each other cocks?"
- "Do I ever!"
uh...huhuhu...ahahahaha....:lol:

jewboy

Arbiter
- "Hi, I'm a ranger, but I'm way more than that. I'm also a proud tranny. That's right. You were saved by a tranny. How do you like them apples now?"
- "What a coincidence! I'm a tranny too. I could tell you were one of us by the way you walked. Wanna suck each other cocks?"
- "Do I ever!"

ROFL.

Yeah. This thread was a good idea. We should probably try to put aside our petty differences and take the fight to them. We won't be able to change the minds of anyone who is currently playing Biowhore and Bethesda crap and loving it, but at least Fargo won't be left with the impression that the Biodroids are the majority. Most of the polls are actually in our favor or at worst 50/50 and I think that is probably the most important thing.

If the roles were reversed and we invaded their Biowhore social and Bethcrap forums with demands that they make something other than a dating/hiking simulator crammed full with Bromance our threads would just be summarily deleted probably. We'd be seen as trolls and probably rightfully so. Folks like us don't really have much business in forums like that.

Simple derision, while nice, is probably not sufficient. It would be good if we could come up with logical, coherent arguments as to why their ideas suck. Pretty much everything Fargo has said could have been right out of the mouth of a Codexian. So it may not be worth the effort to shoot them down, but you never know. It could end up helping The Cause.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Brenda.PNG

In my opinion they can put whatever twisted deviants they want into the game, as long as the player is able to engage in combat and purge them from the realm of the living.

Like Blobert said, a bro should be able to kill or talk to any motherfucker.

hiver

Yeah... taken care off

see you guys for a cold tonic laters
:monocle:

Gord

Arcane
I couldn't care less if they actually put a lesbian black disabled furry-lover in the game as long as they are not in there as a showcase of "Hey people, look how progressive and open-minded we are!" and I'm not forced to role-playing a psychiatrist again so that 95% of party interaction consists of soothing the emotional scars of my poor, misunderstood travel-mates (or ham-fisted attempts of "romances").

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
BlackShepard said:
My friend is a real muslim from Pakistan.

He is a great guy but he has one big problem. He cant play some of games beacuse some games are insulting his religion like portraying a muhammad or forcing him to kill other muslim people.

He didnt donate to Wasteland 2 yet beacuse he isnt sure if this game is not insulting his religion but he promised to buy it if Wasteland 2 will be ok.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
BlackShepard said:
My friend is a real muslim from Pakistan.

He is a great guy but he has one big problem. He cant play some of games beacuse some games are insulting his religion like portraying a muhammad or forcing him to kill other muslim people.

He didnt donate to Wasteland 2 yet beacuse he isnt sure if this game is not insulting his religion but he promised to buy it if Wasteland 2 will be ok.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Andy?

Kitako

Arcane
Could all this nonsense be a counter raid from Biodrones after the whole ding dung bannu 4chan troll raid on their forums?

All this is really too much to not smell of troll raid.

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I like the people already asking for threads to be locked and people banned. They're just bringing their BSN behavior to the Wasteland 2 forum hoping to score brownie points and become popular, someone should tell them it's a different jungle...
I'm already doing that and I summon the entire force of the Codex army to stand with me in this groriousu effortu!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom