Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Wasteland 3 Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

PanteraNera

Arcane

Very important post.

Exactly looks like what my two year old sends on whatsapp if she gets a hold on my smartphone.
Huh so she will become a marketing genius at this rate?
Or more likely two year old's are working on Wasteland 3, that would actually explain a lot of things.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Better quality:

It actually looks like the sequel to Wasteland 2, unlike those Fig screenshots that somehow looked like T:ToN.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Heh, Tim Campbell, Director of Wasteland 3 from November last year: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothyscottcampbell/

He was Design Director on System Shock 3.

Game Director - Wasteland 3
Company Name inXile entertainment
Dates Employed Nov 2018 – Present
Employment Duration 8 mos
Location Newport Beach, CA

Proven Gaming Executive and Team Leader with over 22 years of game development experience
and 30+ titles shipped. Extensive track record of successfully designing AAA products and memorable gaming experiences - including Red Alert 2, Warcraft III, and System Shock 3.

Expert at building strong franchises, managing partner relationships, and negotiating deals. Strong strategic planner with a history of successfully building innovative games to address market opportunities.

Specialties:
*Team leadership, executive management, product design and production, studio growth
*Game, System, and Level Design
*Creative direction, world building, and IP development
*Finance & Operations, including budgeting, forecasting, scaling and streamlining
*Talent recruitment & team building
*Contracts, including the sourcing and negotiation of Development/Licensing/Investment deals
https://www.linkedin.com/company/43576/

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Somebody refresh my memory

In what way were the Bischoff brothers involved with Wasteland 3 and its aesthetics?
From memory, they did some artwork, possibly some locations etc. And also from memory, they finished their part long ago, unless inXile decided to give them more work.

BEvers

I'm forever blowing
Heh, Tim Campbell, Director of Wasteland 3 from November last year: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothyscottcampbell/

He was Design Director on System Shock 3.

Game Director - Wasteland 3
Company Name inXile entertainment
Dates Employed Nov 2018 – Present
Employment Duration 8 mos
Location Newport Beach, CA

That was Chris Keenan's position, who got promoted to "President" last December. The previous President was Matt Findley, who is now "NOLA Chief".

:philosoraptor:

Last edited:

RickOmbo

Learned
Scotchmo is a meme character. I like Vulture's Cry better, the thing they did with her is somewhat refreshing.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
He was gross, but being so gross made him the most memorable character.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It was so memorable that I don't know who the fuck Scotchomo is.
You probably didn't recruit him then. He was quite memorable.
Generally the story was decent with a memorable cast of characters, mainly the NPCs you meet though and not so much your companions.
Although Scotchmo, Rose, Ralphy and Lexcanium were quite interesting for different reasons (for example Ralphy was fucking annoying but that made him memorable)

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Generally the story was decent with a memorable cast of characters, mainly the NPCs you meet though and not so much your companions.
Although Scotchmo, Rose, Ralphy and Lexcanium were quite interesting for different reasons (for example Ralphy was fucking annoying but that made him memorable)

What was memorable was the fact that there was no reason to recruit any other characters because you had a shit-tone of skillpoints to cover all necessities.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

What was memorable was the fact that there was no reason to recruit any other characters because you had a shit-tone of skillpoints to cover all necessities.
I found that only by recruiting you could have everything covered. But I guess depends what you mean by "necessities"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom