Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Good Old Games
Donate to Codex
News Content Gallery About Donate Discord Contact
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Skinwalker

Master Glyphwright
Patron
d90.jpg
Post faster guys, there's a Hillary Clinton photo on this page for crying out loud page 188 can't come soon enough
We made it!!

Zizka

Learned
DarkUnderlord You mentioned being interested in a Vault Boy set.

58vHeWG.png

Let me know what you want changed or improved upon and I’ll do it. Might as well, do it while the contrarians are being distracted by the dancing donut.

Peachcurl

Cipher

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff member
DarkUnderlord You mentioned being interested in a Vault Boy set.

58vHeWG.png

Let me know what you want changed or improved upon and I’ll do it. Might as well, do it while the contrarians are being distracted by the dancing donut.
I think they need to be bigger.

I mean, everyone has 50k resolutions monitor today and they have to zoom in to read the Codex. So some nice big buttons for those people I think will be good.

Aarwolf

Learned
There will be no more donuts for me, ever again.

QzFFKoo.jpg

Sharpedge

Cipher
In order to improve the doughnut button, it should be upgraded in functionality to be more like Clippy, the old Microsoft assistant in word/excel. While you are busy writing a post it should pop up and give advice on spelling mistakes and formatting. It should also recommend which buttons you use to tag peoples' posts with.

Alienman

Lord magnificent of the Red Wastes
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
In order to improve the doughnut button, it should be upgraded in functionality to be more like Clippy, the old Microsoft assistant in word/excel. While you are busy writing a post it should pop up and give advice on spelling mistakes and formatting. It should also recommend which buttons you use to tag peoples' posts with.

P7YKCHw.png

Top Bottom