Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood - action-RPG adaptation from Cyanide

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is there any evidence that the game has meaningful stats, builds that substantially alter gameplay, or at least a skill tree?
No? No takers? Then I have to agree with thesheeep: this doesn't belong in the RPG section, any more than X-Com Enforcer belongs under strategy games.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron

jungl

Augur
critical missions usually end in the game with the player casting gift of the spriggan on themselves turning themselves into a 30 feet size werewolf. The game then plays similar to the popular arcade game rampage where in this case you are destroying a oil refinery or corporate office building while wrecking incoming tanks and helicopters.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Any game about werewolves is going to be a must-buy from me haha.

I've been really into Werewolves since I saw The Howling as a kid and it scared the shit out of me. I would see werewolves behind bushes walking home at night for months. However I'll be waiting for at least an unedited gameplay video of this from a trusted source before buying, especially since I'll likely still be addicted to Hitman 3 when it comes out.

lycanwarrior

Scholar
Any game about werewolves is going to be a must-buy from me haha.

I've been really into Werewolves since I saw The Howling as a kid and it scared the shit out of me. I would see werewolves behind bushes walking home at night for months. However I'll be waiting for at least an unedited gameplay video of this from a trusted source before buying, especially since I'll likely still be addicted to Hitman 3 when it comes out.

Surprised there haven't been many videogames based on werewolves; hell, even Vampires don't seem to be all that common as protagonists.

You would think the influence of Twilight would've spilled over at least lmao...

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I had high hopes for this but it looks like the perfect embodiment of "buy at large discount"
The Epic exclusivity helps with this.

It's out in a month, so surely they'll have to release more videos and screens, right? Unless that Sweeney money has made them give up on the idea of selling this to people.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Nacom: Hm do we want to show off more of the game, like say the character systems that we've yet to reveal, or do we want to satirize corporate self-promotion. Well the answer is easy-

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
tl;dw nothing new

The devs look like rail thin hipsters though.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Endron is smooth with words, but it's not the truth. Endron used the Missouri Dam to stifle vital water supplies to over 14 million acres of forest land. Endron was looking to encourage the return of Missouri's once famous logging industry. We put a stop to that! For Gaia!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Werewolves are complex creatures with a desire to protect but also imbued with devastating rage. Our developers explain what it's like to be a Werewolf in the World of Darkness and how that manifests in Earthblood.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
The only new info from the video is that all the combat tracks will be annoying heavy metal.

Xelocix

Learned

"To really highlight the power and brutality of the Crenos in combat we constantly went back and forth between animation and game design. This helped determine the balance between realism and responsiveness."

Lol so these animations are working as intended and gently tossing people around like they're body-pillows full of feathers is "realistic" in their eyes. Jfc, it's sounding like they're actually going to keep all of these shitty animations in the final product lol.

You are a retard if you spend Christmas day registering an account on the codex. There are absolutely no exceptions to this.

Christmas day is the 25th you inbred mongoloid. How is making an account on a global holiday/day off after spending a whole evening with family retarded?

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Christmas day is the 25th
sQYY0Eo.png

Yes it is!

I actually think you spent the whole day making your account and was not just kidding, Mr. Grumpypants.

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
Christmas day is the 25th you inbred mongoloid. How is making an account on a global holiday/day off after spending a whole evening with family retarded?
Nah I gotta agree with the brain on this. Spending time on the Codex is sad enough as is. Registering an account on the Codex on Christmas day...
Just leave while you still can.
:negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom