Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Western RPGs with attractive female characters?

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
I'm tired of all the tranny woke bullshit I see in games. I don't want "strong" females in positions of power. I want to see cute female characters. What's the deal with game devs making RPGs for mass appeal anyway? Is the genre ruined now because they try to appeal to everybody to make the most money and try to create a safe space for all? Fuck this I want subservient women in my RPGs.

(skip to mid of page 2 for start of thread)

Last edited:

Vic

Savant
It's not even about subservient but about making women how women are and not some woke tranny bullshit. Playing DOS2 and seeing women waltz around Fort Joy like they have a dick between their legs is just making me roll my eyes, I can't unsee the political agenda. Women in an environment where people get murdered should be much more reserved.

I'm tired of all the tranny woke bullshit I see in games. I don't want "strong" females in positions of power. I want to see cute female characters. What's the deal with game devs making RPGs for mass appeal anyway? Is the genre ruined now because they try to appeal to everybody to make the most money and try to create a safe space for all? Fuck this I want subservient women in my RPGs.
Making trannyfied #GirlBoss characters has nothing to do with appealing to everybody, creating safe spaces for everyone, or making money. These are just excuses used to sucker easy marks.

Also doormats aren't cute. They are disgusting and pathetic.

Vic

Savant
Most CRPGs depict situations that are no place for women, really.
My point exactly, the captain of the ship that was shipping enslaved sourcerers to fort joy was a woman, how likely is this. Shit like this just completely breaks my immersion.

Vic

Savant
Funny how in Asian culture being cute is a virtue for women but in the west women want to be men? Fucking decay of values, the way things are going America is going to fall like all great Empires before that, ruined by pot smoking trannies.

Vic

Savant
Also I have yet to see one original idea in the "critically acclaimed" D:OS2. Searching reddit for what characters are romancable revealed a disturbingly large proportion of players who romance male characters?? What the fuck am I playing.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
The upcoming Project Haven has two cute waifus as playable characters. :obviously:

Vic

Savant
This is 1 of 3 romancable female characters in D:OS2, one dies and another is a flesh eating elf. Am I supposed to be turned on by this?

R]
maxresdefault.jpg

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
All the big studios have diversity consultants and similar shit that makes them make ugly, mentally ill characters. So its either indie or older games.

Vic

Savant
Define cute, with visual examples
Honestly, I worded the title wrong, what I meant to say is realistic women. Anything that makes me perceive the character as a female, and not a PR or marketing move to be inclusive or avoid a twitter shit storm. Their agenda is just so blatantly obvious to me that it breaks my immersion. Look at JRPGs for modern examples of feminine female characters. For western games it seems it's like someone mentioned above, indie or older titles.

Bethesda games for all their faults never made me cringe and roll my eyes. I'm pretty sure it's like Joggerino said, they have seperate people from the writers who add that shit, because what Larian pulls makes no sense from a setting perspective. Also Siege of Dragonspear was a capital offender for me.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom