Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News "What can change the nature of a game?" - Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter is LIVE

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
So a new gender and a "toy" which get in any shape we like?
Im really holding myself hard here :troll: Sorry ladies :P (or some lads...)

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Where the hell is Ziets?

We'll have to make a codex fundraiser not to grab a top tier pledge, but to hire him directly.

jewboy

Arbiter
In the future it may not be so easy to tell the difference between an animal form of life and an artificial, engineered one. If you go far enough into the future I think the distinction would become more about evolutionary, 'natural' forms of life which would be relatively backward even if they are far more ideal life forms than we are now, and artificial forms of life which may not necessarily even look like a 'machine' at all, but are not limited by backward compatibility with single cell life forms and an incredibly slow and inefficient method of creating new, improved models. There is no reason why a human being could not be simply designed from first principles like any other machine. We basically are electro-chemical, sentient machines created by a process of benefiting from random genetic errors which are actually beneficial every 100,000 years or so. Natural selection is clearly not the way forward for the same reason that locking a thousand monkeys in a room with a thousand typewriters is not a very efficient means of creating great literature. A post-evolutionary form of 'life' could look like pretty much anything.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
A post-evolutionary form of 'life' could look like pretty much anything.
jack__subject_zero__56_by_johntesh-d4vzujx.jpg

Yeah but it looks like ME :troll:

Project: Eternity
Current Stretch goals might be pretty meh. But bear in mind that they will be most likely meet by the time they will wake up in California. So they are something for the people to look at and think "cool they are updating so fast".

CWagner

Augur
It slowed down alright. Still they got $40k in the time it took me to catch up to the newest post.

~RAGING BONER~

Learned
WomanCrop.jpeg

Look at her, smugly standing there just begging for rape...

Is she human, is she alien, is she machine or something else entirely?

Let your penis find out at the 3 Million dollar mark!

likaq

Arcane
I's time to go sleep. I hope that when I'll wake up there will be minimum 1,5 mil $

Ziets! Mitsoda! Ziets! Mitsoda!

I wake up and how much money they have?

$ 1,625,103

:yeah:

I want Ziets and Mitsoda on board :incline:

Kem0sabe

Arcane
These announced stretch goals are disappointing to say the least, hope they announce something more ambitious than more story, more more story, more more more story, more music and a ball of goo.

Something like at 10million we will buyout Obsidian and make them write even more story for us. :obviously:

Kz3r0

Arcane
Probably is premature, but they got more than Pebble at the moment, just saying:
dailypledges.png

Globbi

Augur
I thought that I had time overnight to think about getting the boxed for $110 instead of simple $20 true believer. When I woke up and checked there were a few $110 left, my pledge upgrade didn't go through...

But hey! suddenly 1 $95 available! I guess that works. I'm still a true believer and got the $95 package. Thanks to whoever resigned or upgraded his package :)

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Looking at Ziet's form spring indicates he is still working on Project Eternity content.
Getting him onboard seems unlikely.

I wouldn't be so sure. They know he's popular and might be saving him for last.

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wasn't sure how long Preproduction would go for.
Good to know im mistaken.

I also got an idea for them which might nab them more backers.

$2.2 Million:
Get Monte to DM a Numenera session with the writers, record it and upload it.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Thank you all so much for an exciting first day. Words cannot expr

Sincerely,
Kevin Saunders
Project Director
Words cannot expr- UGHrggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh nghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Words cannot express our gratitude for make a great RPG GAME black isle. pledge black isle now gogo. si very good.

HerveKevin Saunders
Project Director

Unwanted

Sacred_Path

Unwanted
Enjoy your crappy stretch goals, gize. P:E's were, what? Playable races, dungeon levels, cities, etc. MOAR WRITAZ :lol:

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:lol: Looks like somebody has forgotten how many complaints there were about PE's stretch goals when they were first published. The whole Codex was screaming, SCREAMING that they were utter shit and that Obsidian had permanently crippled their Kickstarter campaign.

CWagner

Augur
:lol: Looks like somebody has forgotten how many complaints there were about PE's stretch goals when they were first published. The whole Codex was screaming, SCREAMING that they were utter shit, that Obsidian had fucked their Kickstarter campaign.

Don't worry, you know that'll happen for TToN as well :D

Unwanted

Sacred_Path

Unwanted
:lol: Looks like somebody has forgotten how many complaints there were about PE's stretch goals when they were first published. The whole Codex was screaming, SCREAMING that they were utter shit and that Obsidian had permanently crippled their Kickstarter campaign.
that just reinforces what I said (TToN backers are bananas)

k I may cave in at some point if they put up really good stretch goals but so far there are none

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom