Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why 95% of the "modern" cRPG are so lame?

madhouse

Guys in towels 4 thousand years ago could put enough coordination and effort to build something as timeless as pyramids, but you have people arguing a couple hundred people with AAA budgets couldn't turn out a good game in 2021.

madhouse

I apologize for all the tears and suffering my few, light-hearted posts have generated. I sincerely wish you all a safe 2021. I am actually a gentle and a caring person, although I will abstain from rescinding the comments about my member.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Guys in towels 4 thousand years ago could put enough coordination and effort to build something as timeless as pyramids, but you have people arguing a couple hundred people with AAA budgets couldn't turn out a good game in 2021.

Guys in towels 4000 years ago were smarter than your average moderntard.

Irrefutable fact.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I think this Cleveland guy is seriously retarded, and I can't say I read a single post of his without feeling an urge to break his jaw.

I'm happy to give you that opportunity for real. What country and state are you found in, Stendhal? You can PM me and I will delete it if you feel scared about giving that out. You should also use your real name on the internet if you're going to start talking about the people you're going to injure. Otherwise people could peg you a repressed homosexual desperate for attention fighting a losing battle against his desire to get on his knees and chug deeply at rest stops along the highway with anonymous gloryholes. That's what teens wrestling with rampant homoerotic desires do, they go onto boards and start talking about the asses they are going to lick kick.

Please demonstrate double guns so we can see if you too have a natural 20' inch arm. Very few of the world's most elite bodybuilders can be taped at 20' but I seemed to coast into it effortlessly. Don't be fooled by my gracile appearance, it is a result of being perfectly proportioned at about 1.6 normal human scale. It's like those funhouse exhibits that make a dwarf and giant look the same height with optics. I'm 6'2 which you will recognize as the height that Arnold Schwarzenegger pretended to be despite only being 5'10.

Which branch of the military were you in, Stendhal? Sounds like all of them.

ProperSwole.png

Biometrics in 2018 :

skmm.jpg

NeoBones.png

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
The coldhard facts? The general intelligence level of the population is in decline (at least in the West). When I was 18 our country was world champion in mathematics (and myself being the 5th best mathematician of high school students). Now we are ranked at the same level as Borat-inbred-Kazachstan. And this reflects on game development. Yet, folks, the worst is still to come.

It is so obvious on the day that Joe Biden is sworn in. A lot of people were living in the past. It's genuine IDIOCRACY and modern people are effectively cretins as defined by the literature in 1955. A guy like this would have never even been a candidate without real IQ drifting into averages below 95 without mods.

madhouse

If you can box, and assuming you can run for a mile, I'm up to hard sparring. Otherwise you're a fat fuck trying to get me to dox myself on the Internet.
P. S. Imagine bragging about "20 inch arms" when being demonstrably overweight and ranting about homosexual fantasies in the same breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

madhouse

And for perfectly legal reasons, let me reassure I am not talking about injuring anybody, nor threatening any acts of violence. That is just a disclaimer. And I can't contact your personal messages, so fix your shit if that is what you are interested in. Personally I think a person "only" 460% more fat content than the norm and having an obsession with bodybuilder arms sounds somewhat gay.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
If you can box, and assuming you can run for a mile, I'm up to hard sparring. Otherwise you're a fat fuck trying to get me to dox myself on the Internet.
P. S. Imagine bragging about "20 inch arms" when being demonstrably overweight and ranting about homosexual fantasies in the same breath.

I can see you do most of your fighting on internet forums. Send me a PM giving me your state and general vicinity. You're a millennial so you don't know how cringey your reply was, how rich and steeped in swayback hummitude. You're going to "hard spar" with me, then? (Thought you were going to break my jaw?) Will you be wearing a purple headband reading "NINJA" and mohair leg warmers? Wait, you know how to box and everything? Man.

I used to live deep underground beneath Union Station not far from the WWII generators. I could crawl around on the ceilings and walls holding onto the substructures so I was never found on the rails or anywhere walking around. Sometimes I would hang by my legs just using my heels over people's heads like Spiderman to eavesdrop on them.

There were brothers down there from New Orleans that called me a "Loa" or a snake demon. "White people come from devils and that pink ass motherfucker is proof, too," they used to say. "He ain't human. He part hamster and the other is a demon serpent. Motherfucka just be hanging around on the ceiling like a big hairy spider, you never know when he gonna drop down on you."

I had a defender or two ... "He gimme a sausage egg mcmuffin the other day. If he like you he let you pass but otherwise you gonna disappear sooner or later. You just fly up into the darkness screamin' an never seen again. He a devil baboon that swings around like he on a jungle gym."

This story would get passed around on the street about me and each time it circulated I seemed ever more mythical. "Cleve has to sleep in his native earth each night or he will begin to bleed from his orifices. If you say Cleve's name three times in a row rapidly at midnight he will appear and make you marshmallow chocolate shmores. Cleve once punched a street sign uptown and the street vanished off all city maps, leaving only a mad organ grinder ranting about the end of time in its place."

madhouse

I didn't read a single word beyond the first sentence LOL.
Go to the thread I posted and put your foot where your mouth is. If you are serious, read on amateur boxing rules and what gear you need to fight. Cut down 20kg of weight minimum as you are morbidly obese. And I'm not giving you any of my personal details knowing your history of suing people over inane bullshit, you batshit insane boomer. Anything else is not serious talk and basically another one of your cry-baby lies and promises. Earliest with COVID you could arrange anything is for the end of the year or 2022. I think you're cowardly, run your mouth too much here, and have made a career as a clown for Codex for promising to leave this site at least 200 times and crying over not being taken seriously. Anything else you say is just you going in a shit-flinging, comedy sketch you've been doing here for 13 years. I couldn't give a shit about inane shit like your """""20 inch"""""" arms and how much LARP you can put in one post for a verbal competition.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!geek.jpg

I found a picture of him online. He has an 11 inch bicep. Circulating testosterone is on par with that of an 8 year old girl.

He has never been punched in the face so he has no idea what sort of damage somebody can do to you. Most of his skillz were developed watching Dragon Ball Z.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
95% of old CRPGs were lame.

People forget because they only remember the 2-3 good titles per year, but except for the brief period either side of the 2000s before consoles really got going there were *not* that many releases.

Most years were very like this one with 1-2 more exceptions that are good. The rest were quite trite.

madhouse

View attachment 17156

I found a picture of him online. He has an 11 inch bicep. Circulating testosterone is on par with that of an 8 year old girl.

He has never been punched in the face so he has no idea what sort of damage somebody can do to you. Most of his skillz were developed watching Dragon Ball Z.
I get it, you won't actually go and fight anybody, instead you'll cry and pretend you "won" something. Like I said, if you want to arrange something, learn how amateur boxing works and how to arrange a "fight" (it's not a fight in the same sense as an actual amateur fight, nevermind professional, anything else is illegal). Buy 12 or 10 oz gloves (14 oz is actually more appropriate, but I sure you want to be a hard cunt, no?), get headgear, and lose 20 kg to be anything but a static punching bag. Anything else is you LARPing. I know you already tried to "fight" people off of this website in the past and you had to come up with lies and deceit to pretend you actually didn't go chickenshit and cry in your pillow all night.
tl;dr
youre a coward LOL

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I didn't read a single word beyond the first sentence LOL.
Go to the thread I posted and put your foot where your mouth is. If you are serious, read on amateur boxing rules and what gear you need to fight. Cut down 20kg of weight minimum as you are morbidly obese. And I'm not giving you any of my personal details knowing your history of suing people over inane bullshit, you batshit insane boomer. Anything else is not serious talk and basically another one of your cry-baby lies and promises. Earliest with COVID you could arrange anything is for the end of the year or 2022. I think you're cowardly, run your mouth too much here, and have made a career as a clown for Codex for promising to leave this site at least 200 times and crying over not being taken seriously. Anything else you say is just you going in a shit-flinging, comedy sketch you've been doing here for 13 years. I couldn't give a shit about inane shit like your """""20 inch"""""" arms and how much LARP you can put in one post for a verbal competition.

That's a lot of tough guy in one post and again I expect it's all the fights you've ever been in. All I ask for is your real name and your State and suburb. Where's the harm in that?

You all noise and you're going to kick everybody's ass. I will come see you in person and we will find out. I will not be coming to see you do any "hard sparring." You got all this commentary but somehow can't bring yourself to give out your real name and State. Face it you champion homo no saving throw.

You internet warriors are all alike, scared to death. Ask me my real name and suburb - oh wait, I don't use an alias and will tell anybody where I am anytime, come see me.

!!!!fagid.gif

madhouse

What's the harm in doxxing yourself to a batshit insane boomer with all the free time in the world?
Here's your bodybuilder boxer bro. I'm sure you're half the shape he is sitting at 140kg at 188cm, about 30kg more than anybody fighting at that height in HW LOL.

Like I said, show me you are serious by learning how boxing amateur rules work, arrange a gym, train for a year minimum and then come and get it. On the condition that there has to be some sort of a sum put down and that sum goes to this website. But who are you kidding, you're the biggest bullshitter on this entire website and you've made a career out of broken promises, lies and crying.
Also you are not going to go anywhere, you dumb, lying cunt. Show me one person you have met off of this site despite threatening dozens with fights and then crying you allegedly arranged a fight in some sort of a gym. Only thing you in your cowardly way can do is try and sue a company over the usage of the word grimoire.
You are a clown.

madhouse

youre a coward LOL

Is everybody on the internet a coward but you Stendhal?

Again, which war did you fight in, Stendhal? Keyboard battle of the bulge hentai masturbation marathon?
I don't need to larp as a soldier lmao. Stop avoiding the fact that arranging a fight is as simple as having the slightest clue of amateur rules in boxing and having the gear and the gym to do it. You're a coward and a clown. Give me an another essay I won't read and some more excuses. Imagine being this chickenshit and avoiding an anctual, real way of fighting somebody within the boundaries of law, instead opting to LARP you are going to stalk and harm me or whatever you are on about. Either you are unhinged, cowardly or just not man enough.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
What's the harm in doxxing yourself to a batshit insane boomer with all the free time in the world?
Here's your bodybuilder boxer bro. I'm sure you're half the shape he is sitting at 140kg at 188cm, about 30kg more than anybody fighting at that height in HW LOL.

Like I said, show me you are serious by learning how boxing amateur rules work, arrange a gym, train for a year minimum and then come and get it. On the condition that there has to be some sort of a sum put down and that sum goes to this website. But who are you kidding, you're the biggest bullshitter on this entire website and you've made a career out of broken promises, lies and crying.
Also you are not going to go anywhere, you dumb, lying cunt. Show me one person you have met off of this site despite threatening dozens with fights and then crying you allegedly arranged a fight in some sort of a gym. Only thing you in your cowardly way can do is try and sue a company over the usage of the word grimoire.
You are a clown.

Posting pictures of boxers and stuff and you're like a preteen, Stendhal. Only a little bitch would talk that much sh*t and not even put up a picture of yourself, reveal your name or even mention your State. You are a weak, weak fragile little twink who will never fight anybody anywhere. Such detail ... I have to go to boxing class and ... Stendhal, have you ever been in a real fight anywhere?

Why would I wear boxing gloves when I use mostly open hands, Stendhal ? Have you ever heard about guys like that? We don't punch people. We smear people. Heads change shape and bones exit your skull.

Boxing is for people who don't know how to fight, Stendhal. I guess in your television world it is all you know.

I've showed up on people's front door right here in Melbourne and they went out the back door after they asked who is it and I answered truthfully.

madhouse

You're a lying, sad cunt with bitch-tits and an ego with the fragility of a newborn calf. You haven't fought anybody. You haven't ever actually taken interest in any sport that involves fighting. You'd never take a realistic, feasible option to fight somebody off of here, instead giving out vague threats bordering on stalkerish, psychopathic, i.e. cowardly behaviour. Have you no shame lying about imaginary things that have never happened? But go ahead and LARP a bit more and embarass yourself even more after I touched a soft spot. You have paper thin skin. I know the closest to a "fight" you've been is diabetes and lying through your teeth about trying to arrange a boxing match with some troll off of this website LOL.

And by the way, you keep telling me to message you, but it isn't possible. There is physically no option to contact you, at least from my profile. Again, trying to show off an image of a tough guy, but too chickenshit to let someone contact you.

In short, I have given you an option, if you can't follow it, it's your problem if you haven't got the minerals, son. And stop threatening to stalk and harm me in my house, you psychopatic lunatic. Not that you'd ever do that, but reading your unhinged posts really makes me wonder to what lenghts of pettiness you'd be willing to go to stalk and harass someone for calling your shit out online.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom