Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why all the Infinitron hate?

Flying Dutchman

Learned
I have never seen so many sigs slamming someone who actually works to bring you news.

What gives, Codex?

Flying Dutchman

Learned
Is it a paid gig? It has to be.

If not, then the hate is even more confusing if someone volunteers to be lined up and shot.

Prime Junta

All those Star Stable dollars have to go somewhere.

Seriously though, there’s no way this site makes enough to pay for anything more than server costs and beer money for DU.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
No but really, Infinitron is the convenient designated scapegoat, the common enemy that unites us all. A jew robot, we really couldn't do better.

And he loves it, 'cause he knows he's the glue binding us all. Each person that voices his hate against him, each emotionally engaged citizen is a soul won for the Codex.

Maxie

Buncha retards in the thread conveniently ignoring that Onanitron is a conniving kike who (((newsposts))) in the sense that he spams the fucking front page with marketing materials from (((a select few))) of gamedev companies and torments normal people with moving their threads or banning them for wrongthink

zaper

Yes.
Developer
Because he's the mod the Codex deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hate him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Erikkolai

Learned
I tend to imagine a "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream" kind of future, with Infinitron as the supercomputer and a few Codexians as the last remaining humans.

hello friend

Arcane
Bunch of white knights ITT

Maxie is right, but our Newsjew has one saving grace: He is the only one who can actually be arsed to post legit news, which he intersperses between his flood of pro bono PR shilling for games and devs nobody cares about. I used to be largely indifferent to him, regarding him as a generally benign influence on the Codex, but now I think he's just an influence, and I'm tired of his shit - but not so tired I'd see him gone. Because then who would post the news?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's mostly rampant autism (surprise!).

Most well-adjusted adults can dislike someone but still manage to interact with them cordially, or even find occasion to meet on common ground with them. If you look at a human being and decide to just hate them without even taking the time to get to know them or, God forbid, actually meeting them in person, well, then you're probably retarded.

Or autistic. Like Maxie.
crazyrobot.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom