Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why the fuck was Bruticis banned?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So a permaban for 7 posts? Beautiful. Glad to see the staff is going full on retard now for the "lulz"
You think he was going to stop at 7? Bruticis reported a thread 17 times (before he was stopped) because he was being a whiny butthurt little girl. As a result, his report button was taken away from him.

bruticis_reports.png

Message #1.

Not satisfied with that, he made a thread titled "Why the fuck was my report button removed?". Given a 12 year old clearly would've understood why their report button was removed after having bashed it 17 times in quick succession - all in the same thread - it's clear Bruticis is a little bit dense. He went one further and stated:

Instead of removing my report button you lazy fucks could have done what you're supposed to do and clean up that shit thread. Obviously that was too much work, edgy as always amirite?. Seriously why have "Staff" if they don't do a single fucking thing apart from circle jerking each other?
Please point out in the rules where it says anything about "cleaning up shit threads". While you're there, take a read of rule a.3, review b.2 and b.3 and remind yourself of a.5 just because you can.

Message #2.

Not satisfied with that, Bruticis decided to start digging up any thread he could find and post an image. An image that he had repeatedly posted in the shoutbox leading to his banning from that some weeks earlier.

Message #3.

By this time, it was clear Bruticis wasn't going to stop, so we stopped him. At this point, it can only be assumed that Bruticis is not a learning animal. He's also not contributed much to the site other than it seems, repeatedly posting an image of creamy when he's butthurt.

Message #4.

None of this should have to be explained to you. You know full well what he did. The rule about spamming and my attitude to it has long been known and should not have come as a surprise. If it is, you clearly haven't been paying attention and probably aren't going to last long here. This is pretty simple, basic shit. It seems however, that Bruticis has a small fan club that appear to be as dense as he is. Don't make me ban them all. If you are unsatisfied with how a thread has or hasn't been dealt with, you don't spam the report button until something happens. Do you really think that's how it works? Do you really not know how I deal with shit? (Hint, it's: Thread -> Discussion. Not SPAM SPAM SPAM). He was clearly just stirring up shit - so he went.

Absalom

Funny this wall o' text comes days later. What really happened is that Bruticis pissed off Bee when she was drunk. The only rule that has ever mattered is whichever one states that any admin can interpret the rules however they please.

I appreciate the actual answer (for what it is) from the staff with thought put into it however.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Funny this wall o' text comes days later.
You shouldn't have to wait for me to tell you the sky is blue. What the fuck are you, 12? The very first post in this thread explains half of it "Okay. It seems that somehow Bruticis went on a reporting spree, had his report button disabled and he made a thread on SF about that". 4 posts later Gakkone posts this link: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?search/27707406/

Do I really have to explain this shit to you? Are you really that surprised? No, really? What the fuck do I even bother typing up rules for in the first place? If you haven't read them yet, I suggest you do - because I have this strange feeling you're not going to survive long if you don't. I wrote them to make it clear to you collective of mindless idiots that #1. We have rules. Yes children, there are things daddy doesn't don't want you to do. And #2, if you do those things, daddy isn't going to kiss it better. He'll kick your ass out the fucking door, you miserable little snot.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Deals and Gifts threads on fire off the shoulder of General Gaming. I've seen tears of butthurt glimmer in the dark near Site Feedback. All those...hopw roewur ne...will be lost...like turds...in...rain. Time..to be banned...

EDao2qH.jpg

It's too bad he won't live...but then again...

bKgfrkL.jpg

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Could make a special subforum for banned people.

And they can only post in that one forum. It would be for us to laugh at them as they are trapped in just that one section. You could make prosper the moderator.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
If you're going to ignore the crux of what I post
The crux of what you post? You've been ignoring everything that's been said in this thread about why Bruticis was banned and making up your own deranged theories for 7 pages now. If you're that dense, what I say isn't going to help you. As evidenced by me spelling it all out to you only for you to, once again, ignore it. Which is the whole reason why I didn't bother with any of this in the first place.

One more time for the selectively dense: Bruticis spammed reports -> He lost his report button. Bruticis started spamming the forum -> He lost his right to post. It really is that simple.

More to the point, Bruticis is not the first this has happened to so this shouldn't have come as a surprise. And yet... We have this thread started by a retard who can't handle "the cesspool of GD" and needs help to be kept out of it, yet he makes this cesspool of a thread about what is effectively a GD issue. We have champions of justice who really haven't figured it out yet. I'm getting a little tired of it to be honest.

The only reason I'm bothering explaining shit now is because I'm starting to think a whole group of people needs a time out, not just Bruticis. If he has a collection of dense groupees who want to champion his actions, they can join him as far as I'm concerned. You are NOT that stupid, so drop the bullshit act. If you ARE that stupid, then you shouldn't be here.

sser

Arcane
Developer
For anyone who hasn't kept up, Becky is laughing about Ashley's comment because Ashley is a prominent member of the Cheerleader Squad and is a trusted one at that (head cheerleader at one point). Vanessa trusts Ashley and Ashley coming here laughing about Vanessa getting banned is humorous because it's going to piss Vanessa off even more, although Vanessa might indeed not be all that pissed about being banned from the squad in the first place.

Actually, that's the funniest thing about this whole shebang: all this betchin' over someone who probably doesn't even give a shit.

On a side note, I used to be a member of the squad but apparently I'm, like, not good enough for them. Debbie particularly dislikes me but she's a betch so whatever. But it doesn't matter to me any more because I realized what skanks they all are, except Lexi who's still my grrrlll.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
People hate this place so much that they can't stay away.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom