Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was SDG banned?

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Why was I not notified about this decision by the admins?

also wtf

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
And here I thought he stopped being unreasonable and coming to BG3 thread spamming how we are all trannies and play garbage instead of GOTY Diablo 4 on his own volition

Aemar

Arcane
H0QqsrV.png

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I know this is stupid to even ask and I already know the answer, but how can this moron not realize that:

- I didn't ban him from the site, DU did

- He agreed to the "bet", he lost the poll, and this is the result of his own decision?

It's mind-boggling.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I know this is stupid to even ask and I already know the answer, but how can this moron not realize that:

- I didn't ban him from the site, DU did

- He agreed to the "bet", he lost the poll, and this is the result of his own decision?

It's mind-boggling.
Stop torturing SDG, you sick fuck. Also, no one is buying your lies.

Radiane

Cipher
Make him join back only after he fulfills certain requirements, like after he posts a video where he is dancing nakedly and vividly in front of the screen, as an example.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom