Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Witcher 2 system reqs are out

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
His tits are as big hers!!! DISGUSTING!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Well, let's be honest, it can't be any worse than that shitstain TW1, right? Yeah, thoguht so.

relootz

Scholar
1 month and 15 days left. My expectations are soaring high for this game.

I already preordered the CE, lets hope it doesn't suck. I can't be worse then DA2 anyway.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Well at least the graphics wont look like shit, like DA II relootz. Also no copy-pasted areas. r00fles!

Black

Arcane
Volourn said:
Well, let's be honest, it can't be any worse than that shitstain TW1, right? Yeah, thoguht so.
It also can't be worse than da2 :smug:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Sure it can. The main character of TW2 alreayd makes it lose 5 points just on the ugly principle,

racofer

Thread Incliner
It will be a long time before anything can top DA2's shitness. It's not every day that you see a game take the mantle of worst game ever away from Oblivion over here.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
So, is it possible to switch to 1st Person View or will the player be stuck with behind-the-ass-camera?
When playing a single character CRPG I want to be the character, not being the character's puppet master.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It really can't be less of an RPG than the first. And, yes, I'm fairly optimistic given the acknowledgments of the original's shortcomings I've seen by CD Projekt.

Data4

Arcane
I think the first one is a great game. Not much of a RPG in the Fallout-as-benchmark sense, but still entertaining.

Volourn said:
Sure it can. The main character of TW2 alreayd makes it lose 5 points just on the ugly principle,

I piss on your juvenile scorn.

laclongquan

Arcane
octavius said:
So, is it possible to switch to 1st Person View or will the player be stuck with behind-the-ass-camera?
When playing a single character CRPG I want to be the character, not being the character's puppet master.

When playing a CRPG I want to watch the ass of character, not be the character. So out of many CRPG The Witcher is only one that force me to change to 1st Person View because I honestly dont want to watch Geralt's butt. In general I dont care for 1PV but in this case it' a necessity.

Data4

Arcane
laclongquan said:
octavius said:

When playing a CRPG I want to watch the ass of character, not be the character. So out of many CRPG The Witcher is only one that force me to change to 1st Person View because I honestly dont want to watch Geralt's butt. In general I dont care for 1PV but in this case it' a necessity.

I find this whole argument disturbingly Freudian. I play TW using the over-the-shoulder cam, and my focus is always where the little dot reticule is pointing. Looking at Geralt's butt is the last thing on my mind.

made

Arcane
Well well, I liked playing TW in the zoomed-out view and it looks like I'm SOL for the sequel so fuck you both.

Angthoron

Arcane
What's with the CE thing? It seems to have been removed from Play.com and several other sites from the list of pre-orders, are they still going through with the thing, or is there a yet another "Woops sorry, ran into legal difficulties re: content of CE and now a bunch of idiotic EU states are refusing sale" going on?

While on that topic, settled for a preorder of the Premium edition, it's at 31€ at Play.com right now, so cheap I might have to order two in order to sleep with a clear conscience.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
Angthoron said:
What's with the CE thing? It seems to have been removed from Play.com and several other sites from the list of pre-orders, are they still going through with the thing, or is there a yet another "Woops sorry, ran into legal difficulties re: content of CE and now a bunch of idiotic EU states are refusing sale" going on?
Only 10 000 copies of CE were planned to be sold worldwide so they have probably already run out of them.

Angthoron

Arcane
Jim Cojones said:
Angthoron said:
Only 10 000 copies of CE were planned to be sold worldwide so they have probably already run out of them.

Oh. Balls. :(

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Excidium said:
Rondel. said:

Triss needs to workout those chicken legs.

Jesus, Geralt's pallid. Are those veins? Yeah I know, albinism, but I thought that was just hurr durr white hair. On the other hand, looks way better than the creepy uncanny valley sex scenes in DA2.

Wolfus

Arcane
octavius said:

So you think Fallout 3 > Fallout 2 ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom