Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Wizardry 8 Enhancements - A Call to Arms!

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Remember that you need some part of the interface telling you what game you are playing in case you forgot. I love the '90s.

townltu

Novice
Remember that you need some part of the interface telling you what game you are playing in case you forgot.
I feel adressed :D

Encounter in NW running wiz8.exe v1.0 with Cyber Mans cm-wz8tr, HUD is disabled by [ctrl]+[F8]
Unfortunately you cant really play that way all the time,
keyb shortcuts work as usual but i didnt manage to get a visible cursor.

Kaucukovnik

Cipher
bf4aflfrrfclbth6g.jpg

Found this one in the data:
t9h5k8oyiqtb2o46g.jpg

Therefore:
qgbqrv4r3j2rcgu6g.jpg

Only this lizard guy is finished. Now I have to edit images for all other races and genders. But any further inventory variants will be a breeze to make once all char statues have their background removed.

I'm not using that green tint, would have to edit every single piece of graphics to make it all fit together. Considering the mess the data is, I'm not going there. Black is more tasteful anyway.

And that trainer looks useful for testing...

Kaucukovnik

Cipher
You say you don't like me, sweetheart?
6826m8tob7mk1i16g.jpg

I'll try to do something with that. I guess this is what is needed:
-less cow-face
-no boobs
-no tuft on the head to represent reptile dimorphism

Kaucukovnik

Cipher
Thank you all for the support!

How about this lizard lady:
ipw66elzrt5uws46g.jpg

As of now almost all other statues are converted for the new inventory screen.
The whole beta-inspired UI will be optional, with another .exe toggle.

Kaucukovnik

Cipher
Version 0.7

-above interface modifications
-lizard statue modified
-minor item changes (off-hand Beastslayer)
-individual icons for most swords
-more item icon coordinates fixed

Download 0.6 to 0.7 update here.
Full 0.7 download & OP update incoming.

DraQ

Arcane

WaltC333

Novice
Fixed.

Maybe you could cheat and make one of the portraits (appropriately shopped) into the head?

I'll try to do that. Which of them are females? :)

Got it--enjoying it even as we speak! Thanks so much...as usual...

Heh...about the manikin inventory silhouettes in the game...too bad they just couldn't be vague outlines with only hints of detail--letting the subconscious fill in gaps and connect dots is so much more effective anyway. But working with what you've got--shadowy silhouettes that at times aren't shadowy enough--you're doing a terrific job. Playing through further tonight with an .06 (now patched to .07) game, it still amazes me how much fun this game is to play--thanks in no small measure to your ongoing efforts at the moment.

(BTW, I owned at least one of every Amiga made except for the A1000, although I'm not quite sure about the context of that here at the moment!) Keep it up, and thanks again!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom