Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Warcraft: Dragon Desperation

Reever

Scholar
Patron
How can you guys have any faith in Blizzard after they made Hogger do an Ahegao face.

RaggleFraggle

Ask me about VTM
RaggleFraggle That's a great list, you should write a comprehensive one sometime.
Thank you, but quite frankly listing everything is both exhausting and not productive. Blizz most likely isn’t going to improve their writing, which is why I’ve written them off. What I want is RTS that doesn’t neglect basic storytelling. It doesn’t have to be Shakespeare, but I want it to acknowledge relevant subjects like cultures, politics, economics, and military fiction. Not this bizarre “great man” stuff that just imports a generic small-scale RPG story/soap opera and pretends it makes sense in an intergalactic context.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Watching some of the alpha videos, gota say that the evoker class looks to be fun, with a lot of cool abilities, especially the ground targeting ones with the new AOE UI.

Shame that the player character models for the new race look like shit and unbearable to look at.

J1M

Arcane
Watching some of the alpha videos, gota say that the evoker class looks to be fun, with a lot of cool abilities, especially the ground targeting ones with the new AOE UI.

Shame that the player character models for the new race look like shit and unbearable to look at.
Also a shame they are too stubborn to give them a tank spec. Tank pool is going to be worse than ever because anyone who normally tanks to skip queues but wants to play something new will be looking for a tank too.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
WoW characters are no longer male & female, will have pronoun selection
https://www.gamesradar.com/wow-dragonflight-is-un-gendering-character-creation/

It's ridiculous their pandering to a player-base that doesn't exist, while calling bigots to the people who actually pay for their game. Views on the youtube and twitch coverage of the alpha are very low compared to shadowlands and this is the first time blizzard has released two bad expansions back to back, there simply isnt any goodwill left in the community and if this expansion isnt a major success, wow is done.

J1M

Arcane
Surprised they didn't name them Body 1 and Body A to avoid an ordering of one being first.

Codex Year of the Donut
Surprised they didn't name them Body 1 and Body A to avoid an ordering of one being first.
still can be worse
hahahahah what the fuck is this
image.png

Ah yes, my sex is upside down triangle.

J1M

Arcane
I prefer triangle and hourglass because it probably triggers the Body Type Circle people to be told that Body Type 2 is supposed to have a waist.

abija

Prophet
And I bet some executive retard is excited he turned a couple of icons and label changes into a newsworthy feature.

Mary Sue Leigh

Erudite
Hated WoW since the day I tried it in closed beta, so it's nice that they are making it possible again that it might actually die before I do.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I said this in the Shoutbox, and I'll say it here as well: I predict a WarCraft IV announcement in the next 5 years, because this is basically the kiss of death for WoW.

Dr1f7

Scholar
too bad that every other mmo just totally sucks ass
except eve but you need to have no life to play that game

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wheelchair Warez predicted this

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom