Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of warcraft: Shadowlands announced

Myobi

Liturgist
This drama is a godsent for retards like you

Brah... you should apologize asap before he teleports behind you and sharigans ya in the ass.

Shitposter
This drama is a godsent for retards like you

Brah... you should apologize asap before he teleports behind you and sharigans ya in the ass.
TOO LATE
tjwG3sK.gif

Bara

Arcane

I mean yeah sure but this guy really needs to look in a mirror. If you have a smartphone in your pocket your also most likely apart of the problem. Or do we only care for human decency and respect for American employees?

But really why make people who prioritize their own happiness the enemy here? It sucks sure but I'm certain anyone complaining about that inside or outside of Blizzard is guilty of the exact same thing. Hell anyone that worked there and didn't speak about the abuse until now is guilty of the same thing. They cared about their own financial well being and happiness more than their fellow employees or other human beings.

Could have tried to spin and get them on your side by phrasing it "the quality of the game you so love is directly impacted but the working conditions the employees suffer if you care about the game please add your voice and support us." Or some such. If the people they're trying to shame didn't care before they still won't after.

But I guess people online prefer burning bridges rather than trying to see viewpoints that don't agree with their own.

abija

Prophet
Next time he goes for a meal he should wait 2 hours and have it served uncooked because some dish cleaner looked at a waitress.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Besides the people who get a genuine dopamine rush from moralfagging nobody really gives a shit about this and just want to run some raids, baby! HAHAHAHA. Get some EPIC LOOT baby!

Maximilian

Besides the people who get a genuine dopamine rush from moralfagging nobody really gives a shit about this and just want to run some raids, baby! HAHAHAHA. Get some EPIC LOOT baby!
Do your dailies and stop musing about grand raids. AQ40 is not coming back.

Bara

Arcane
Do your dailies and stop musing about grand raids. AQ40 is not coming back.

Well it did for a bit with classic but eh.

Least final fantasy 14 has some great raid music even if max raid size is 24.

Caim

Arcane
I looked up WoW on youtube and holy shit WoW ecelebs are some of the ugliest people on the planet my god
you can't make this shit up they're literally all bald and fat with giant neckbeards on manchild looking faces
Uh yeah, what did you expect? The zoomers are busy playing Fortnite and whatever the flavor of the month is. MMOs are the land of the grogs.

Shitposter
I looked up WoW on youtube and holy shit WoW ecelebs are some of the ugliest people on the planet my god
you can't make this shit up they're literally all bald and fat with giant neckbeards on manchild looking faces
Uh yeah, what did you expect? The zoomers are busy playing Fortnite and whatever the flavor of the month is. MMOs are the land of the grogs.

people do realize that, just because the game throws a bunch of shit at them, there's no need to literally do EVERYTHING every week forever, right? Like, they can make time to grow hair and hit the gym now and then or shave or something

Caim

Arcane
people do realize that, just because the game throws a bunch of shit at them, there's no need to literally do EVERYTHING every week forever, right? Like, they can make time to grow hair and hit the gym now and then or shave or something
That's not the game that Blizzard wants to make. They want you grinding shit day in day out for the rest of your life. Only then are you Engaged (TM) with the Product (R). As such they design the game to waste your time, and if you don't waste your time you can't do all of what you're paying for. What you're paying for is 80% of the staff sexually harassing the other 20% to be at least half as productive, so you're overpaying for your subscription by an order of magnitude. But Blizzard doesn't care, they want you to Engage (TM).

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Well, that's news to me but via a different source:

all i knew before was Asmogold lured hundreds or thousands to FF14.

sources: The Legal Case: [copy this doc]:
https://aboutblaw.com/YJw

BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology...

Bloomberg: https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-l...

The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...

Kotaku: https://kotaku.com/activision-blizzar...

The Verge: https://www.theverge.com/2021/7/22/22...

The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/21/bu...

IGN: https://www.ign.com/articles/activisi...

Caim

Arcane
Activision-Blizzard stock closed at $91.50 last friday. Yesterday was at $84.05, a 9% drop in two days. Imagine we're getting another Gamestop situation out of this.

Cromwell

Arcane
Activision-Blizzard stock closed at $91.50 last friday. Yesterday was at $84.05, a 9% drop in two days. Imagine we're getting another Gamestop situation out of this.

didnt they same the same when mobile diablo was announced?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

That video is hilarious because he seems to cancel WoW because of the lawsuit against them but then when he starts to talk about the lack of proper balancing you know where his heart really is. He doesn't give a fuck about the accusations against BlizAct, he is furious because WoW is bad at balancing some armor sets or stuff. Real hero here

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

That video is hilarious because he seems to cancel WoW because of the lawsuit against them but then when he starts to talk about the lack of proper balancing you know where his heart really is. He doesn't give a fuck about the accusations against BlizAct, he is furious because WoW is bad at balancing some armor sets or stuff. Real hero here

Yeah I thought so as well, but then again, maybe I'm too harsh on the man. He does word it in a "straw that broke the camel's back"-sort of way, after all. It's not like the video gives any kind of impression that the lawsuit was the primary reason.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom