Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of warcraft: Shadowlands announced

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Screencap this.

1. Whatever they plan for Anduin will not work.
2. Sylvana will get a redemption, but will probably be banned from returning to Azeroth.
3. Tyrande will get corrupted, becoming a villain.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Screencap this.

1. Whatever they plan for Anduin will not work.
2. Sylvana will get a redemption, but will probably be banned from returning to Azeroth.
3. Tyrande will get corrupted, becoming a villain.
I am not sure where Blizzard is going with Anduin/Sylvanas. The BBEG called him a weapon, but all he did was repel a spell with light magic. Unless the ember ward is a precursor to what fuckery unrestricted light magic can do, I don’t get why he is the macguffin for team evil.

If we are taking bets, mine is that Sylvanas will “die”, but pull a Kelthuzad in WC3 (i.e., be a ghost that guides/annoys people).

Popiel

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Unless the ember ward is a precursor to what fuckery unrestricted light magic can do, I am not sure why he is the macguffin for team evil.
Light is slowly bein’ prepared to be next Cosmic Force Bad villain goin’ around. It started in Legion already, and in BfA we had FASCIST HITLER YREL smeared into our faces.

Ember Ward is cool though. I, for one, welcome our new shiny overlords.

Shitposter
>caring about warcraft story
lol

Holy shit,[UCHIHA] xXDarkSasukex, bloody hell, can some mother fucker get us some corner guards ASAP!?!?

It's [UCHIHA]XxDarkSasuke420xX
515ac0c4415f5e1727585a659583113b.gif

Myobi

Liturgist
I'm sorry, I was just afraid of cutting myself on the damn thing.

jackofshadows

Magister
Playing frost mage, DPS sucks ass. Now I know why: https://mplus.subcreation.net/

Look at the frost mage. F-tier DPS.

Will get some +9% dps boost next patch: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/9681-Upcoming-Class-Tuning-January-12
I'd say to catch up to hunters, I'd need +50% dps boost.
No one plays frost mage because fire combust+nf combo is just deleting packs, its too good. I still cant understand what you care more for: dps or you personal preferences. If the latter then forget about playing with pugs because there's meta all over the place.

Avarize

Magister
The high end scene in Europe is probably worse. Some of those guys make the Codex look tame.

Also, lol at calling world rank 161 high end.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Sylvanas redemption arc is getting triggered like a twitter activist over a word with a meme Vietnam PTSD moment before doing 180.

Caim

Arcane
Wouldn't be surprised if Sylvanas ends up as the next Jailer/Lich Queen. After what happens in the latest raid I don't think she's going to just straight up die.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Sylvanas is the key to all of this. She'll save everyone and become the ultimate hero of Warcraft and you'll like it!

Self-Ejected

MajorMace

Self-Ejected
Patron
Hmmmm yes can't wait to know what happens next, what about having every character come back from the dead and join forces to stop thanos the jailer before he does whatever the fuck he's doing hmmmmm maybe have some old god wake up and then we can visit a third iteration of draenor !!!

Caim

Arcane
You can't fly in that dungeon, which is the only reason Garrosh didn't take off flapping his gums like that.

Last edited:

Don Peste

Arcane
Someone once said "Leave this place, and never return". That's what they need to do with Warcraft.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom