Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of warcraft: Shadowlands announced

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Vanilla WoW was also woke. There's female orc in the Barrens that lectures you about female warriors in the horde. They were already letting this shit in back then. You reap what you sow now Blizzfucks. Make sure to remove the nigger NPCs and the faggot characters in the Chinese client though.

J1M

Arcane
So Blizzard dressed up three WoW characters in digital blackface?

J1M

Arcane
Also, it appears there's a dozen WoW writers now and 10% of them are men? I guess they couldn't find enough female engineers to hit those diversity metrics.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Blizzard hires dumb people not to virtue signal but because dumb people don't demand high wages. And the result is visible to everyone, their games became extremely buggy and take a lot of time to be released unpolished.

Generic-Giant-Spider

White guys are serial killers because blacks are too stupid to know how to cover their tracks long enough.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Leveling is now 3 times faster than before. I compared it using /played.
Got a 46 level character in just two days. Will post final /played tomorrow, but it'll be under 24 hours.

Avarize

Magister
The only thing that matters in wow is endgame. If they just removed the endless grind and made good high end content I could even take the SJW stuff.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Dinged, 22h30min for an allied race to reach level 50. Non-allied race takes one more hour.
Heirlooms are now useless for leveling, which is good. Removes a stupid prerequisite.

Scaling is somewhat broken. Mage 12 will outdps everyone by one or multiple factors. The lower the level, the higher the DPS and easier tanking.

GreyViper

Prophet
Interestingly I heard about the fast leveling and it was suggested to me to lvl up alliance chars. But Ill be honest I couldn't be bothered to do that at the moment. Most likely they will change the leveling to be slower.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Get Azeroth Auto Pilot and go to Draenor. Leveling is lightning fast right now.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
We've entered the "pay to add wings to your character" phase of World of Warcraft. Korean MMOs take 2-3 years to get there, WoW took over a decade... but its here.

UVcTzvz.png

jackofshadows

Magister
Interestingly I heard about the fast leveling and it was suggested to me to lvl up alliance chars. But Ill be honest I couldn't be bothered to do that at the moment. Most likely they will change the leveling to be slower.
Nah, they won't, like in D3. Anyway, even after nerfing some extremely profitable ways to leveling up (like local missions in WoD) neckbeards are hitting cap in ~6 hours or so. In 4 hours by spamming Freehold. Gonna try it myself soon.

Myobi

Liturgist
Got to love how people ignore the 6-month subscription at a discounted price to just go with the “triple A game price for wings” narrative onward. It’s not the first time that they give some fancy ass cosmetic shit to incentivize people into buying long time subscription packages, and Blizzard ain’t the only one doing it.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t really like to see cosmetic shops and shit on top of the fucking subscription, and they could all go suck a bag of dicks for that, but I mean… c’mon…

That said, any suggestions on profs for a demon hunter on Derplands xpack ?

J1M

Arcane
They only offer those 6 month promotions when they know there is significant downtime that people would prefer to unsubscribe for in that 6 month period.

TLDR: Shadowlands is at least 2 months away.

Reever

Scholar
Patron
We've entered the "pay to add wings to your character" phase of World of Warcraft. Korean MMOs take 2-3 years to get there, WoW took over a decade... but its here.

UVcTzvz.png
You know they're desperate when even PoE has better priced cosmetics than this shite.

Avarize

Magister

UVcTzvz.png
You know they're desperate when even PoE has better priced cosmetics than this shite.
The price of that game time is the same with or without the dumb wings. It's just a carrot to make people continue playing now that the expansion is delayed.

Myobi

Liturgist

UVcTzvz.png
The price of that game time is the same with or without the dumb wings. It's just a carrot to make people continue playing now that the expansion is delayed.

It's actually less with the dumb wings promo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom