Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wormwood Studios Drama - Victor Pflug trying to get exclusive ownership of Primordia

Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
From what I've read here. Victor clearly has some mental issues. And that's not meant as an insult, I for one have them too. He's suspicious, fussy, overreacting, etc. But at the same time, I'd say his screenshots show that the story isn't at all as simple and unambiguous as other members of Wormwood Studios portray it. I'm not sure it's entertaining enough for public discussion, though. But who knows. Continuing to follow the drama.

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
DRSTRANGELIES.jpg

This should make it easier than screenshotting - you can just right click save this I guess now.

Beastro

Arcane
problem is I've had a narcissist in my life for ten years plus
oh is that why you're acting like this

maybe stop smoking weed and deal with your mental issues before you burn all of your bridges

you can't turn back time and life is not a game where you can reset and try again, some fuckups are final

it seems to me like you are ruining your career right now to the point where nobody will ever want to work with you again...

Lol, I've been in therapy the past few years and my life has never been better - and plus I've never been happier :)

What I've come to realize is you've just gotta be honest about your *actual* contributions to things; and honest I shall be.

As far as "ruining my career" - that's for me to worry about, mate. But thanks for your concern!
I've noticed an interesting thing about people effected by narcissistic people, they tend to become narcissistic in their own ways. Regardless, even if they don't, they often wind up obsessed with narcissists and inadvertently wind up doing the very thing narcissists want: talk about them and allow them to live rent free in people's minds.

You can claim to be well and happy, but the vibe of your posts big and small on this topic says something is far from right.

Of you're gonna do this then you need to stop posting, man.

Last edited:

Beastro

Arcane
I love that you guys felt the need to chop and change history by deleting the Primordia thread and merging threads... Making it look like... I don't know what this is lol

It just goes to show your character time and time again MRY - what are you so afraid of the truth?

I could have shown a LOT more of your pernicious character, and a lot worse.

https://www.thedartmouth.com/article/1999/11/false-racism-accusation-is-an-attempt-to-discredit

It is fucking 1999 article
are you even fucking serious?

But he's never been more happier, man!

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Like, bro, that post wasn't deleted, it was moved here, in the thread you just replied to so you know it exists and can easily check to see that your screed is still there: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...ve-ownership-of-primordia.147244/post-9029740

Stop shitting up two threads.

I started this fucking thread lol - and my art only posts were deleted here :D

You guys are cooked lol

If you had told me, when I started this thread and Primordia that it would be labelled as DaveGilbert company in the liner notes - I would have taken his contract, rolled it up into a tiny ball and shoved it right up his arse.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
too late, I'm sure their lawyers already screenshotted everything, these fuckers build cases quietly and methodically and have now an arsenal of anal weaponry to fuck him over in court based on the unhinged crap he was posting here

prepare the lube boy

lightbane

Arcane
Soo, Vic is the bad guy here then? It would explain how he casually insulted people for little reason, although that also may be standard Codex behaviour.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Several pages seem to have disappeared from this thread since this morning...
Victor has deleted most of his posts.
I'm shocked, shocked! that this would continue to perfectly follow the trajectory of Codex schizo meltdown that is has traced out thus far.

I actually gave this guy my money. If this doesn't cure me of my kickstarter sickness there is no hope for me.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
So, who is Vic? The guy who made Primordia?:M

Wanted to make a joke about mommy and daddy fighting, but it looks like daddy is a crazy drunk and needs to be taken away. Based on feels of course, because I have no idea who Vic is. Is he the guy with the wyrmood avatar and 3 letter name?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom