Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
I don't think Morrowind needs full voice acting for every topic, but there are lots of good stuff made with the help of AI

there is a greetings only version too

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
OpenMW_3_30_2024_11_28_10_AM.png

Looks better than Skyrim or Outer Worlds

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
BUT I will say that MGE XE with distant lights and good weather settings looks almost as good as OpenMW

Except that in OpenMW you get it natively and with much less tinkering

Been awhile since I played Morrowind. Seeing this is making me want to do another play through maybe try out Rebirth this time for something different as well.

Last edited:

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Tbh avoid Rebirth. It's a patchwork cadaver of other people's mods. It's also a nightmare for compatibility.

I think I will just go with OpenMW + TR and build on that base. I will install BCOM but no need to play the vanilla landmass after all these years.

Tbh avoid Rebirth. It's a patchwork cadaver of other people's mods. It's also a nightmare for compatibility.

I think I will just go with OpenMW + TR and build on that base. I will install BCOM but no need to play the vanilla landmass after all these years.
I'll just play OpenMW for my very first playthrough and go for a dark elf nightblade. Then I will add TR and Project Tamriel after beating Morrowind and play as a Redguard Warrior because I've always been drawn to the simplicity of melee.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom