Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information You Will Believe a Golden Baby Can Fly: Grimoire on Indiegogo

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
250 000 might be a bit much for a relatively niche game. Will pledge though, and I hope this succeeds. :salute:

He doesn't need to make the entire 250,000.

Raygun_elf

Educated
250 000 might be a bit much for a relatively niche game. Will pledge though, and I hope this succeeds. :salute:
He said in that other thread that if you pledge you get a copy of the game in May, even if the campaign doesn't succeed (because it's flexible funding).

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
RMAk7.gif

Charles-cgr

OlderBytes
Developer
Project: Eternity
"This time we're serious!"

Whoever doubted it? :D

"Kicked forward" some of the Underworld... Er... "profits". I heard it was the 'in' thing to do :obviously:

After a moment of doubt I decided to make my sequel anyway. Le gant en est jeté, master Cleve! :D (Hey, you're the one with all the French references and phrases).

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Dang, I just wish it could have been on Kickstarter, for more exposure. Why didn't Cleve take my advice and try to talk it through to the K-Starter ppl?

Anyhow, Best Video Ever!!! :bro:

And anyway, whatever Cleve makes from this, and I bet it will be a princely sum as long as this gets global exposure, he can always make a new campaign once this one is over! Like the Hardcore Tactical Shooter guys.

Heck, who knows, Notch might pledge to this! Also, I bet plenty of Japanese will be interested, as they play these sorts of retro games on their DS and 3DS all the fuckin time.

Fryjar

Augur
Jump to 18:22 to see him thank the Codex specifically!

"We owe a great debt to RPG Codex for giving us the encouragement and the motivation to resume the completion of Grimoire"

also

"For Codexia and great justice"

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I'm gonna grab a extra freelance next weekend just to get enough jewgoldz for the 100$ tier. I'm willing to exchange some extra work hours for that hardcover "thick as a phone book" hint guide... :salute:

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Now that I've watched the video, it's a very interesting/bizarre/unique pitch.

I wonder if we'll be having a Codex fundraiser for Cleve.

:takemymoney::baby:

:thumbsup:

Craig Stern

Sinister Design
Developer
Ha! That was one hell of a sales pitch. Me, I'd be too worried about setting unreasonable expectations to make a video like that. Then again, after 17 years of development, I'd probably be all out of shits to give.

Now, if you'll excuse me...

*hops on a turtle and rides off into the sunset*

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I was expecting Cleve to sound loud and boisterous, I'm disappointed that he actually sounds like some emaciated nerd (even though he is/was quite fat). He misrepresented himself. :rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom