Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'd like for there to be no true D&D combat and to instead challenge monsters and other hostile NPCs to feats of strength, oil pose downs, arm wrestling competitions and javelin throw. In fact call the game, "Baldur's Gate III: Muscle City Challenge - Enhanced Edition."
Sounds gay.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I'd like for there to be no true D&D combat and to instead challenge monsters and other hostile NPCs to feats of strength, oil pose downs, arm wrestling competitions and javelin throw. In fact call the game, "Baldur's Gate III: Muscle City Challenge - Enhanced Edition."

No more dead bandits spiders.
Fixed. It's pretty obvious what your real agenda is here.

hell bovine

Arcane

No more dead bandits.
You are late to the party. Medieval Sims had this execution pit with a tentacle monster, to which you could feed your unruly peasants. But your king could also jump in and wrestle with the monster for fun. Feed it & wrestle with it enough, and it would fall in love with you. :lol:

Frankly, I'd prefer this to the dialogue-based approach to romances that cRPGs are using. Why yes, traversing this ancient dungeon full of deadly traps, knee-deep in monster guts, this is of course the right time to discuss your daddy issues.

Vulpes

Scholar
Sounds gay.
1446397521066.png

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong thread. The Deadfire fanclub is two pages down.

My abs quiver at the mere thought of such a masculine game. Who wouldn't want some one on one Turkish oil wrestling with a puny elf?
Turkish+oil+wrestling+speaks+to+me+on+a+personal+level+_3751d520a40cce40c91d6ac9a76be98e.jpg

Just imagine holding down Drizzt like that

Last edited:

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Obsidian should make Baldur's Gate 3 instead of Larian. I doubt that Larian is able to make a dark game without humor and bonbon graphics. And that 3D gameplay of DOS 1+2 sucks.

People saying that DOS 2 ruined Deadfire for them. Wotc says Larian was the right choice.

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Hello! I'm basically new around here, although I've been lurking for countless years :hug:.

I would like to present mys.....*looks at the GIFs*....

Forget it. Bye.

Lurking for 12 years, probably more, yet it was the sight of GIFs with half-naked men that made you post. Makes you think.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom