Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

ArchAngel

Arcane
Ok this Camelia companion has a nice looking portrait. Hopefully she is not made to be lesbian only or I will need to make a female MC :D

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Ok this Camelia companion has a nice looking portrait. Hopefully she is not made to be lesbian only or I will need to make a female MC :D

Mysterious too. I think it's really cool her alignment is hidden from you. I'd totally be willing to shed the light of justice for the cloak of evil if she asked me to. Galfrey wouldn't want anything to do with a lowly crusader like me anyways. Camelia seems like someone I could get to fall in love with me if I tried hard enough.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Wait, 2 shamans? Or dorf turtle is here just because they needed some shaman pic?

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Wait, 2 shamans? Or dorf turtle is here just because they needed some shaman pic?

The Dwarf is Pathfinder Iconic for Shaman like Amiri for Barbarian.

Her backstory would probably trigger the Codex so its good thing she is not the chosen iconic :lol:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
6d8cee6d209ee65b4305f28c1719416d_original.jpg

If you’re willing to put in some effort, Camellia could open up to you, becoming your friend or even a lover.

Rogueybait. With her and the succubus and who knows whom else it's going to be difficult to figure out which one (or ones depending on how many times I can play this) to go for.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

She looks to fall well short of the Obesity ranks required to qualify for the Lesbian Only prestige class. At this point she stands as the first hetero-appealing RPG female in living memory. Leave it to those Russkie scoundrels to come up with something so transgressive.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Huh, either devs are starting to make cuter women all of a sudden or my heterosexual side is awakening again. She's mine, Roguey.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom