Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Huh, either devs are starting to make cuter women all of a sudden or my heterosexual side is awakening again. She's mine, Roguey.
Well everyone in Kingmaker except Valerie looked fine to me, which is why it's so frustrating that she was the one renowned for her beauty.

Vatnik Wumao
Huh, either devs are starting to make cuter women all of a sudden or my heterosexual side is awakening again. She's mine, Roguey.
Do not succumb to the influence of the men of Wö, homo comrade Lacrymas.

Have a qt lad instead,
iu

N-No homo, just admiring the beauty of man and harboring disdain for womyn on the 'dex.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Do not succumb to the influence of the men of Wö, homo comrade Lacrymas.

Have a qt lad instead,
iu

N-No homo, just admiring the beauty of man and harboring disdain for womyn on the 'dex.
Ah, right, I forgot to answer your question. I'm not all that into twinks.

Vatnik Wumao
A proper androphiliac. :salute:
I'm not into masculine women either. Feminine men and masculine women seem like a compromise I don't need to make.
Was referring strictly to homosexual androphilia á la Jack Donovan. But yeah, you've got the best of both worlds open to you - cultivate the Männerbund with proper men and propagate your genes with womyn.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Was referring strictly to homosexual androphilia á la Jack Donovan. But yeah, you've got the best of both worlds open to you - cultivate the Männerbund with proper men and propagate your genes with womyn.
He tries to repackage that whole thing and even though he's a weirdo I kinda agree with him that the current words for the sexualities are inappropriate. They carry political and cultural baggage that I don't want and I find they oversimplify a complex phenomenon, so I don't call myself anything. He calls himself androphilic because there's a stigma attached to the word gay which carries womanly implications, I also find it tasteless. Not only that, but gay and lesbian puts the focus on the person who is attracted and that can easily be demonized, while androphilia carries no such risks due to straight women also being androphilic. If I were him, I also wouldn't use the suffix -philia, it carries fetishistic connotations, I'd use androsexual or something similar. This got weird fast.

Vatnik Wumao
If I were him, I also wouldn't use the suffix -philia, it carries fetishistic connotations, I'd use androsexual or something similar. This got weird fast.
Well, I'd argue that that's the point. It's the fetishization of a particular male aesthetic. And aye, given his former involvement with the likes of the Church of Satan, calling him a weirdo is quite appropriate, heh.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I miss IWD. No problems with annoying companions and their bullshit, no romances, no content gated behind dragging around NPCs you don't like. Just create your own party: can be balanced, can be for power gaming, can be 6 gnome barbarians (or monks) if you want.

I wonder how you made Barbarians and Monks in the first IWD.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I miss IWD. No problems with annoying companions and their bullshit, no romances, no content gated behind dragging around NPCs you don't like. Just create your own party: can be balanced, can be for power gaming, can be 6 gnome barbarians (or monks) if you want.

I wonder how you made Barbarians and Monks in the first IWD.
In the enhanced edition
:negative:

Crispy's Boyfriend

If you are having issues with the appearance of some of the females within Pathfinder: Kingmaker, I would strongly recommend the "Alternate Female NPC Portraits" mod. Especially Nyrissa has received, in my opinion, a major overhaul, and finally looks like a dryad should - absolutely gorgeous. I'll provide a link below for those of you interested.

https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/149

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Her backstory would probably trigger the Codex
Is s/he a shemale?

She is trans. But unlike other examples in WoR (there are 2 trans women as well afaik in the AP, courtesy of Amber Scott) or Edwin/Edwina who changed gender via magic, this particular iconic transitioned through alchemy which is pretty much magical hormone treatment.

You can already imagine the Codex meltdown if she is a companion in the game.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
So... Does this AP feature any non-trap women?

Still, this paints an interesting worldview. "We fought the demons for generations and could only bring the bravest soldiers which, of course, are all men. But soldiers have needs, so our men are men and our women are men too!"

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
She is trans.
this particular iconic transitioned through alchemy which is pretty much magical hormone treatment.
I wonder how this transition is related in time with her bonding with the spirit as a Shaman. Depending on the time line and interpretation her existence as a trans-woman Shaman can be very insulting to the trans community.

Yosharian

Arcane
If you are having issues with the appearance of some of the females within Pathfinder: Kingmaker, I would strongly recommend the "Alternate Female NPC Portraits" mod. Especially Nyrissa has received, in my opinion, a major overhaul, and finally looks like a dryad should - absolutely gorgeous. I'll provide a link below for those of you interested.

https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/149
Better Looking Valerie
https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/147
uIZfq0m.png

Non-Imgur version: https://ibb.co/GsF3TTS
(Imgur downrezzes images to save on filesize)

Enhanced by the shitty Paint skills of yours truly

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom