Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CKII is released.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Try not playing it on a toaster or something.

Hey man, computers are expensive and shit. A good computer here won't go for less than 3k bucks and you know it.

$3K? Where do you live? I built my computer for half that and can run many games without problems.

Bolsonaro and Paulo Guedes will Make Brazil Great Again!
Then I'm going to have a turbo super-quantum computer as mine! I will have a case made of GOLD for the lulz, and I will post it here just for pimp-a-points! It will every game future and past for decades! Its going to be so bitching! I'm gonna be rich and have GOLD! GOOOOOOOOOOLD!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Y'all niggas will see it - snowniggas, jungleniggas, plain niggas, hill niggas, actual niggas, even all the annoying-ass strangely-Emperor-tier insignificant Steppeniggas asking my daughters for marriage in a queue!

Then we will see who has the potato pc, that day.

But until then, I'm squeaking out every performance gain I can get.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
A good computer here won't go for less than 3k bucks and you know it.

Vl5S4ve.png

v33V3uN.png

SsD0D7S.png

3k? More like US$ 160...

:creamyblood:

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
A good computer here won't go for less than 3k bucks and you know it.

Vl5S4ve.png

v33V3uN.png

SsD0D7S.png

3k? More like US$ 160...

:creamyblood:

:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:
Well, a good computer made out of a good processor is not. Only, I mean.
How about RAM, video card, HD, SSD?

16 GB, onboard, old, no SSD.

3k? More like US$ 160...

Your processor is shit and you overpay for it. Also he was talking about 3k in his local currency.

Thanks for Dilma Rousseff, Bulgaria.

mondblut

Arcane
Well, a good computer made out of a good processor is not. Only, I mean.
How about RAM, video card, HD, SSD?

16 GB, onboard, old, no SSD.

Well, you do realize that pretty much every CPU generation comes with its own particular socket, requiring you to upgrade motherboard as well? Which, in turn, might carry the need to swap RAM for a different standart too.

Hindu are the only ones with holy war, I think in general they are supposed to be less violent. However they will all have their fuck huge superpowerful holy order completely reserved for fucking you up.

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Yeah in my experience with Zunbil runs, if the Hindus get rolling they'll roflstomp you with holy wars, but the bigger pain are the holy orders all the indian religions use to defend themselves from your expansion.

Preben

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Should make Oregon trail wagon/thief kingdom expansion for CK2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

According to a legend reported in the Persian epic poem, the Shahnameh, from Iran and repeated by several modern authors, the Sasanian king Bahrām V Gōr learned towards the end of his reign (421–39) that the poor could not afford to enjoy music, and he asked the king of India to send him ten thousand luris, lute-playing experts. When the luris arrived, Bahrām gave each one an ox, a donkey, and a donkey-load of wheat so that they could live on agriculture and play music for free for the poor. But the luris ate the oxen and the wheat and came back a year later with their cheeks hollowed with hunger. The king, angered with their having wasted what he had given them, ordered them to pack up their bags and go wandering around the world on their donkeys

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
What makes most sense is that the court size should scale with your realm tier. Rulers of bigger realms can afford and attract more people in their courts. Like they did historically.

It's what it says in the tooltip actually: "Rulers can house only a certain number of people in their court, depending on the tier of their Title. Beyond that number, Court Expenses will increase."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom