Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

C701C9F98C55C354FB937558C84F13B4F050A501

E27F4D58C6D1318ABC88AF2D8F038C75100C03E7

F1497BF08C41AA637D554CD8AAB6F7576EE3DC9A

D76FF2E764FC13428713D42254AB608523A3CE1E

F175C0EE636B54FA8467A416F1112AA2D6F5C85C

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
She just responds in a polite, but awkward manner that she isn't interested.

Was the game itself any good?

It's one of those rare cases, were budget action rpg is actually decent enough that I finished it really quick (2 days). There are some minor choices and consequences, and the fighting system is good enough to not make you rage. You switch through 2 characters, which have different abilities. If you find someone interested, you can play in co-op instead of AI moving the other player. Sometimes the voice acting or lines are hilariously bad, but that's a given when it comes to european developers workin with a small amount of money. Other than that, I recommend Venetica, which was also made by Deck13, and is a really light RPG but has that "something" that makes it really cool once you play a couple hours despite some shortcomings.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
The Debil Inside

YcOBOXs.png

Jack T. Ripper is amused.

This game have unlimited bullet time under F11 key, it breaks the game but not so much (scripts are safe) you can still beat it.

Though these guys were covered in their own veins, with skin torn out...but they're just electric cables. Electric chair victims? Sounds like The Suffering. But that would not explain huge guys with skin torn out, leather pants and MP40 in their hand...
pXk0euO.png

This guy still not realized he's dead again:M

4gGxAYy.png

Aforementioned bullet time turns camera into even bigger bitch to handle. Like - you activate bullet time, camera slows down but your character rotation speed is not affected.

MurmCaZ.png

This place is bugged, I went there as a Dave and got stuck, permamently.
Load the game, turned into Deva and it worked. Then switched to Dave back and what you know - you can pick as much ammo as you want. Grabbed 999 bullets and got bored.

Qm3osHL.png

BFbE9HT.png

:outrage:

Still don't know why Cryo games are completely forgotten, they were rather known back then, what happened?
Everyone rave about their love to DOS games and else but then you reach early 3D era and nobody know Cryo.
Except Dark Earth...

Last edited:

FreshCorpse

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Bq8GsDM.jpeg

5Nf5dtU.jpeg

oDTRb9d.jpeg

yLE3nmz.jpeg

Chrono Trigger in Retroarch. The input lag compensation tricks in Retroarch are really really good. It even helps CT (a tiny bit)

e6mVb3h.jpg

T1JklQW.jpg

c6a8vEr.jpg

TCFrEWY.jpg

kiXdk6I.jpg

28DyanP.jpg

L3j9vxL.gif

Been grinding through Grandia 2 with a difficulty mod turned on. Some codex JRPG thread coaxed me into playing it and I've got to say I've been really enjoying its combat system. It's very much like playing through a 90s anime.

bHcyRQV.jpg

LkzzYQa.jpg

O6AsjFr.jpg

m79YE6i.jpg

94chJd5.jpg

bJvnHAC.jpg

K3yHPjB.jpg

CYyjzyH.jpg

2Q7KqRc.jpg

QC89I2u.jpg

5coOUAX.jpg

zufU3Uh.jpg

BXHAwAn.jpg

MkktDVe.jpg

aGl7w4k.jpg

gdnYTmz.jpg

fELGkXD.jpg

mlbbYYL.jpg

uTUacZG.jpg

hQEHpze.jpg

D0iNpt6.jpg

S6686Wj.jpg

9iMvenJ.jpg

sC9lKVb.jpg

PDUWZFd.jpg

KuLWcte.jpg

i4ixbIT.jpg

hJam1rf.jpg

fXlBejX.jpg

ZqT1Xff.jpg

tPohof2.jpg

avvydwc.jpg

mrb68Ar.jpg

wUPpR4R.jpg

t0cu1Xi.jpg

1m7Bozx.jpg

NIDaUOY.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom