Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

Hace El Oso

Arcane
Patron
I can't let another Grimwulf LP pass me by without nailing my name into the pages of glorious KKK history!

Can I be added to the Red list? You can call me Oso. Any dwarf with a penis and some soldiering skills who isn't a giant pussuoi by nature would be ideal, I'd like to do my part by stomping on los campesinos y contrarrevolucionarios like a good trooper. But of course, I place myself at the disposal of the Kommissar.

MediantSamuel

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Glorious Kommunism prevails!

Agenda №1: Option 1

Agenda №2: Option 1

Agenda №3: Option 2

Elections:
Militia Commander - Kalin.
Manager - Fuck knows.
Broker - Same as above.
Bookkeeper - Sqeecoo.
Chief Medical Dwarf - Azira.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Agenda №1: Option 2. Open the gates. We have Kalin, son of Kalin, grandson of Kalin, the mighty one-man-red-army at our disposal.

Agenda №2: Option 1. The prolebashers could use more punching bags. Kalin will make a productive member for our utopia out of him!

Agenda №3: Option 2. Remain independent. The KKKommissar just rescued us from her dictatorship and led us to the promised land. Destiny does not like quitters.

Elections:
Militia Commander - Kalin. That role must be filled with someone who murderizes first and asks questions later. Or never, unless the question is "where's mah bonus?"
Manager - Sukhāvatī. The balanced choice.
Broker - Lithium Flower. He can count, seems legit. Reinhardt is too important for our military might to do it.
Bookkeeper - Squeaky. Seriously, nobody knows what she does anyway.
Chief Medical Dwarf - I uuuuh.. abstain. When you live in so close proximity to Azira you'd rather not end up on the receiving end of a surprise candle examination.

Givi and I are now tied with 3 votes against 4 for Reinhardt. As that is the case I will have to flip my vote for broker from Givi to myself. I've amended my original post.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Deadluck is bad juju so... Ima mite VOTAN Reinhard for brokah if SPIGGY don make it. BUT! Ain't got nuttin for free so u gotta buy me sum snazzy bonaz itum OK!

Reinhardt

Arcane
I3RzmOH.jpg

Demo.Graph

Liturgist
An elf lover is still better than any creature of Azira's plastic surgery.
In the next episode of KKK
Elf-lover gives birth to a baby! Who might be his father? Might it be that elf-lover is literally an elf lover? Might it be that it's not an honest dwarven baby but an evil changeling?!
Chief Medical Officer Azira performs express interrogation maternity test using nothing but a candle probe and pure ingenuity! Lo and behold a wondrous medical transformation!
Stay tuned and donate what you can for Kalin's bonaz.

On a more serious note...
Grimwulf (or anyone with a save file for that matter), I've noticed that Nutkin worships Idrath. That god(ass) wasn't described. Who's that?
We also have some other gods in pantheon without descriptions and existing descriptions are hard to lurk. Maybe put them all in OP?

Lizzurd

Cipher
On a more serious note...
Grimwulf (or anyone with a save file for that matter), I've noticed that Nutkin worships Idrath. That god(ass) wasn't described. Who's that?
We also have some other gods in pantheon without descriptions and existing descriptions are hard to lurk. Maybe put them all in OP?
It is a mystery.
Nope. Seriously.
:prosper:

There are TWO deities named Idrath – god and goddess. And I have no idea who exactly you worship.
They both are depicted as male/female dwarfs and both are associated with wealth. The god is also associated with jewels and minerals.

However it is also said that the god "occurs in the myths of The Courages Crafts" while goddes is common at "The Spear of Night". But I doubt this can be used to surely differentiate who you worship.

Demo.Graph

Liturgist
They both are depicted as male/female dwarfs and both are associated with wealth.
Nutkin worships a trap... of kapitalism. :philosoraptor:

Edit. Nutkin was from a Corageous Crafts, so probably a male...
Edit-2. Female version is popular in... the spear... of night. :shredder:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom