Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
OK, so what I sumbled upon.
Is it true?

Also this
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/kbsywg/cyberpunk_2077_used_an_intel_c_compiler_which/

Cyberpunk 2077 used an Intel C++ compiler which hinders optimizations if run on non-Intel CPUs. Here's how to disable the check and gain 10-20% performance.

It's what we talked about earlier rigth? in .exe? 7 K of posts lmao

Also, remmeber this streamer gurl that got chair from CDPR?
Now, she found herself in game.
Cunning marketing rigth? Her subscribers wil buy the game more likely than not.

You got jewed by polacks not the first time not the last time my mongoloid friend let it rest.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
and besides DLSS that sometimes makes the performance of this limited RT viable (while also blurring everything),

Have you tried "quality" DLSS in Cyberpunk? I hated it in Control (yes even 2.0) but in Cyberpunk I think it looks quite nice. Control looked pasty and overly sharpened to me, but Cyberpunk looks crisp and detailed without looking overly processed. Maybe it's because Control had some weird background resolution chicanery going on already.

Is it true?

Literally sounds like every job ever.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hogwash. Just look at a 3gun champ vs beginning competitor.
That's not the point. I'm not saying there isn't skill involved in firearms, but if my character has 0 skill at using them but I happen to be some aiming god, then how do you balance that?
You can just use reality as a guide and abstract as necessary... Like a lot of old RPG sytems tried to do (DND melee for example. Fell short due to lack of knowledge and being a pnp system without a computer to calculate things for the players, but they tried).
There is a fundamental difference between PnP/turn-based games and shooter/action RPGs. I personally hate almost all third-person/first-person RPGs, with the exception being KotOR series because of the great writing/world-building, and combat that was basically RTwP.
ARPGs (depends on what you mean by that) started off with shit systems (diablo) and everybody is just copying that shit brainlessly.
I meant games like Dark Souls and Witcher 3 as well. Trash games too.

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Some of y'all have serious issues. Complaining about Faggots and Negros in TYOOL2020 is just sad destroys any credibility you have. Also "negros" ? Is using the n-word too ordinary for you ? Spoiler alert: it doesnt make you any more intelligent than any other dumb bigot.

Get thee behind me nu-fag and fuck off directly back to Reset-Era and/or Reddit. Or go read a Polygon article, your hot takes are not needed here.

Alpharius

Scholar
I actually haven't seen a single dildo yet in my 15+ hours. Just sayin.
Here you go
l1Jw5mL.png

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Main menu music is lit. I can't imagine the game ended like that :( Poles, like their eastern european slavic compatriots are also greedy as fuck. Without direction they will just take a slack, grab the cash and...that's what happens. Or they were overblown with the success and didn't know how to handle project of such magnitude and funding. And what about cyberpunk IP? Do they plan to make sequel? Other game in that universe? Would be a waste of assets and experience to not continue this.

What possible reason could they have to NOT make a sequel? After all the shrieking and REEEing is over the have still sold 8+ million copies.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
The game sure looks impressive -the clarity of rendering and sharpness is great. It's a welcome after RDR2, control, or asscreeds unsharp graphics. 5700XT is not enough to get 1080p ultra at 60fps, it runs usually at 55-59 fps. It is a next gen game when it comes to graphics, but the rest is meh. And idk why the CPU is so hammered when there's not much simulation going on.

Gerrard

Arcane
Is it true?

https://www.gowork.pl/opinie_czytaj,53471
Miła Pani
28.01.2020 17:20
plusy:
- ładne biuro
- można czasem pogadać z kimś z zarządu
- darmowe piwko na imprezach
- czasem rozdają koszulki lub stare gry
- zgniatarka do plastikowych butelek i duży wybór herbat
- jak ktoś jest niedowartościowany to może się pochwalić na fejsie że tu pracuje
i to by było na tyle, serio
minusy:
- dziwne zasady nieprzystające do branży – raz ci mówią że luz i krótkie spodenki, a potem dziewuchy z HR próbują prać mózgi jak w jakimś korpo z Mordoru, to bank czy się gry robi?
- zgłaszasz uwagi? dostaniesz w pakiecie kilka spotkań kołczingu od dziewuch z HR jak się uśmiechać i że tak naprawdę to nie myślisz to co myślisz, a to co ci się nie podoba tak naprawdę ci się podoba, tylko jeszcze tego nie zrozumiałeś, bo to cd projekt i zrobiliśmy wiedźmina, więc musi być super wszystko i zawsze, nie rozumiesz to zrozumiesz
- ocena pracownika jak z grupy przedszkolnej 4-latków – co miesiąc dostajesz medaliki, pucharki i łapki w górę (lub w dół), a spróbuj się zaśmiać że dziecinada to – patrz punkt 2
- niby wszyscy miło „cześć, cześć”, a jak spróbujesz wnieść uwagę do wypowiedzi managera (zwanego tutaj dumnie LEADEM), to grożą ci konsekwencje związane z łapkami w dół albo gorzej (patrz punkt 2), chyba nie myśleliście, że ten dziecinny system jest tylko dla beki
- miało być miło, a managerowie udają że cię nie widzą na korytarzu, z plebsem się przecież nie rozmawia - dotyczy panisk na stanowiskach kierowniczych a nie zarządu który jest bardziej w porządku niż paniska
- ludzie z pasją? są, ale się pochowali i pracują, za to widać dużo takich co w gry w ogóle nie grają i psują atmosferę
- poznam jak się robi gry! – nie poznasz, bo nie dostaniesz dostępu do większości materiału a ludzie nie chcą rozmawiać, tylko patrzą wilkiem coś za jeden i kontrolują każdy twój ruch
- pogram sobie w gry! – nie, nie pograsz, bo tu się robi gry a nie w nie gra, nawet piłkarzyki zniknęły bo ktoś w nie grał
- nawiedzeni fanatycy - cyt. „mógłbym tu pracować za darmo” „kocham Adama B.”
- regionalny folklor – „jestem nerdem, ubiorę się w szlafrok i klapki, może ktoś mnie zauważy”
- niedojrzałe małolaty - „byłem na imprezie”, „będę na imprezie”, „mam kaca, więc wciąż jestem na imprezie”, „kiedy beer Friday?”, „idziemy do kina, yeee!, before przed wejściem?” – przynajmniej browar z firmowej lodówki sprzątnijcie, bo wstyd przed gośćmi kiedyś będzie
- lansiarze - „pokażę swoje nowe białe buciki / pomaluję włosy na fioletowo / będę spacerować pół dnia z pieskiem po biurze albo najlepiej pięcioma żeby dostać +10 do lansu w towarzystwie” – to schronisko dla zwierząt czy gry się robi?
- moje konto bankowe płakało jak widziało co na nie wpływa, nigdy nie widziało mniejszego datku, ale tutaj pracuje się dla wartości a nie pieniędzy, tak mówili na początku, tylko w sklepie mówią że nie akceptują tego środka płatniczego
- bonusy obiecywali duże i pewnie takie były ale nie dla mnie i innych maluczkich, za to widziałem na parkingu kto maluczki nie był
- nadgodziny są płatne ale jak ci je pozwolą rozliczyć – jak myślicie, zawsze pozwalają? przecież nie musisz siedzieć po godzinach, nikt nie każe, tylko praca ma być na czas
- szkolenia? rozwój? plan na pracownika? - cyt. ”eeee yyyy eeeee a nie masz zakresu obowiązków?”, „nie narzekaj, wiesz ile osób chce być na twoim miejscu?”
Rozważ wątpiący kandydacie przy dobrym trunku, czy aplikując tutaj zmierzasz w dobrym kierunku.

Too lazy to translate all this shit. In short: yes.

jf8350143

Liturgist
Here are a couple of things I can't believe they didn't have in the game:

Any way to change your appearance after the character creation. You can mod your bodies but you can't get a hair cut, or new make up.

Listen to radio when you are not in a car. Now you are stuck with that loud and annoying combat music forever.

a sell all option for all the stackable item. I have to choose how much I want to sell for each kind of useless food and drink I have on me.

And one thing I can't believe they still have in their game: the shitty boxing mini game.

Also I've played for about 25 hours at the moment and only 1 quest has extra option decided by your stats. Other than that it's all flavor text.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom