Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Turn_BASED

Educated
DD1 was the same way unless you arranged all your level-ups perfectly to max a primary stat - ideally magic, for magic archer or mystic knight - in which case you could actually put some serious hurt on enemies. DD2 looks like it fixed that oversight by getting rid of stat gains altogether and making it so that everyone is using weightless ineffectual nightmare punches for the whole game. Epic.
iu

Cant cheese dragon game with autism, downboat

Baron Dupek

Arcane
So apparently the game starts off as Dragons Dogma 1, when you beat it... The menu changes and it's now a new game, Dragon's Dogma 2.

What fuckery is this?
I mean - that's the thing... DD1 was unfinished so they tried to finish the game under DD2 name.
Hence this

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Interesting when you kill goblins in a cave before you get the quest, you'd glitch the quest.

Capcom has shown every monster in their marketing. wtf
Crapcom is smart. Add Denuvo. Add additional anti-user stuff. And do one of the worst ideas in marketing they could have.

Turn_BASED

Educated
Interesting when you kill goblins in a cave before you get the quest, you'd glitch the quest.

Capcom has shown every monster in their marketing. wtf
Crapcom is smart. Add Denuvo. Add additional anti-user stuff. And do one of the worst ideas in marketing they could have.
It’s a steam top seller only behind Helldivers 2, which also sold like hotcakes despite having a draconian anti cheat that redditors complained about.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm a fan of the franchise after DD1, but I think they are really going overboard with pricing of new games.

Falksi

Arcane
Loving watching normies getting worked up over this....

AhwlsmN.jpg

nXz8V7H.png

I'm buying a copy day 1 for every system I own which it's released on just because of this. Fast Travel and Quest Markers must fucking die, along with the normie cunts who need them and cry when they're not included.

:evilcodex:

Yosharian

Arcane

AhwlsmN.jpg

nXz8V7H.png

I'm buying a copy day 1 for every system I own which it's released on just because of this. Fast Travel and Quest Markers must fucking die, along with the normie cunts who need them and cry when they're not included.

I'm honestly baffled that people like this exist

Reinhardt

Arcane

AhwlsmN.jpg

nXz8V7H.png

"rpg game base"

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I like and support people being radical against degeneracy and diversity, we need inquisitors to save Western civilization.

I think they are overreacting a bit with DD2 though.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
Missable quests are mostly an incline, I just hope you can reasonably follow up on the quests you do find, without resorting to augury, divination and demonic consultation*. Clear and concise journal entries are a dying art.

Google.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom