Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Sherry
Reactions
1,068 5,419 7 304 11 26

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• omg intro is hilarious rofl Josh's acting the way he looks being all shy. 2much w/the rose @ the park w/cheap white wine bottle unopened!
    Would you be my Valentine, Randal my sweet dear?
    Sherry
    Sherry
    Hi!

rofl what?! hahah yeah sure what the heck why not! lol Happy Valentine Day 2u2 and everyone!

Thanks,
    Randal
    Repulsive
    Repulsive
    peace out
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    This is so gay.
    Feeling right at home at the Druid Encampment with my Barb/Druid - Chpater 2 of Neverwinter Nights! Moar questing to do yet but good times!
    No amount of wine can ease my frustration. I am not a bubble okay? Just stop already because I have had enough about being a bubble!
    Turjan
    Turjan
    Just accept life from its bubbly side. There's nothing frustrating about giving in to positivity.
    Crooked Bee
    Crooked Bee
    But are you forever blowing?
    Kahr
    You are Bubbles? Interesting.
    omg what a rollercoaster of an adventure just finished chp1 and left Neverwinter for Port Llast and this Aarin Gend fellow is super cool!
    Jazz_
    Jazz_
    You can talk to rats in that game, what a silly noti...wait a second
    Sherry
    Sherry
    Hi.

Jazz_ zappity zapzap! Sherry is a mouse and that is what my mini avatar is from Ultima 6 The False Prophet and not a rat thank-you very much and for visiting too.

Thanks,
    Randal
    Bumvelcrow
    Bumvelcrow
    Sherry was obviously a rat - who ever heard of a mouse talking?
    Sherry
    Sherry
    Hi!

Thank-you for stopping in for a visit. If you are unsure of my gaming progress check out my Information for more details as I keep that updated on a regular basis.

Thanks,
    Randal
    With TL;DR clicks am moving thoughts to a spoiler 4 any1 unable to follow basic reading comprehension. A TL;DR will follow for ease of use!
    Upset at how low Pillars rated in 2012-2016 GOTY & hope ANY1 looking for a lot of enjoyment reads my review. Click INFORMATION for details!
    IncendiaryDevice
    IncendiaryDevice
    Thanks, Incendiary Device
    an Administrator
    an Administrator
    Many Codexers are still upset that PoE didn't become the super-awesome PS:T-BG2-IWD hybrid that Obsidian promised.
    Projas
    Projas
    You have to keep in mind a lot of people who voted on that poll only played the game straight after release. It changed a lot for the better since then.
    alfalfa is spreading rumors that I hate you. Which is patently false. I don't even know who's alt you are. How could I hate you without knowing you?
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    Can I trust either of you?
    Mustawd
    You can trust me alfalfa. <3
    pippin
    just spread your love to the world
    Hi. Thank you for all your effort and joyful happiness.

Thanks,
    asfasdf.
    Sherry
    Sherry
    Hi!

Thank-you for visiting and sharing your thoughts. See you on the Pillars of Eternity or Ultima threads.

Thanks,
    Randal
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    Hi!

Thank you for your warm reception and friendliness.

Thanks,
    asfasdf
    Mustawd
    Die Randal.
    I'm only going to say this once. It's for your own good.

Leave this place. Leave now. You have no idea the forces you are churning up. Leave now before you have no choice! Seven hundred kay-pickle twin necks alpha-two! Code effigy!
    an Administrator
    an Administrator
    See? He is even openly racist and islamophobe as well! Don't waste your sweet time reading his harsh words. Love trumps hate <3
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    "don't waste your sweat time" <-- Please stop posting on Western, English-based sites.
    Sherry
    Sherry
    Hi!

Your name reminds me of cream donuts and now I am hungry. Thank-you for visiting, I think I saw a few of your posts about.

Thanks,
    Randal
    I like your aggressively friendly and cheerful posting style. keep up the good work!
    Sherry
    Sherry
    Hi!

Thank-you. I like to discuss Pillars of Eternity and Ultima games so maybe see you in those threads.

Thanks,
    Randal
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom