Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Jacob
Reactions
2,514 7,569 6 493 23 134

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    OY VEY
    Buahahahaha this became an amazing hangout place. Jacob bring me a rakija and go make some salad :) .
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    M. AQVILA i take it that you are a Jap. Beef is pretty meh in my book.
    M. AQVILA
    M. AQVILA
    I'm not a Jap lol. I used to dislike beef as well but it's pretty good if you know how to cook it properly.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    It is ok when you steam it after/during the frying. I do add a souse of wine,soy souse and some honey. The honey does fuck up the pan and it is annoying to clean later on,but it does add really good taste to the meat and the vegetables.
    I think I was traumatised recently. Went on a runescape server and there were ONLY TWO bots advertising some random shit in the starter area. Comfort me daddy, the world economy is dying.
    Hello. Yes, I would like to engage in small talk. How is your left knee-joint today?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    It is pretty shitty,we are having a lot of rain and pressure this days.
    My brother is called Jacob too! Xx
    Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
    As is my sister. xoxox
    Used to be a good profile but it's just mainstream casual garbage now tbh
    Been meaning to try out some new meat. Heard camel's good, though alligator is apparently an aussie favorite. Which one do I go for first?
    Jacob
    Jacob
    Dog.
    Big Wrangle
    That works too, I suppose.
    How's the weather? +35°C outside, emergency alert in my city. No one gives a fuck here when it's -35°C, but +35 and it's considered a sign of apocalypse. :russia:
    Jacob
    Jacob
    of course, weather past 28°C is not suitable for living
    Aqualung
    Aqualung
    Imagine having your hairdo ruined by the excessive amount of humidity...
    do you guys prefer gas stations where you pump your own gas or the ones where someone pumps it for you. i find it kind of awkward to wait while someone fills the tank for me
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    its a law in some states lol (or was recently. Oregon just changed it)
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Gas stations with employees pumping gas don't exist anymore in France for about 30 years, but it was still the norm in Italy last time I went down there.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    A lot of places do have other people pumping you with gas ;). But that is mostly because there is a lot of american gas stations. Self pumping is better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom